UPDATED : Mass buying coupon code for November 12th, Fans buying/ streaming "Stronger" to show support.

2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

You don't have to have your volume on in order to count a stream.

Spotify and Youtube count streams even if it's muted. Did it with Mood Ring and it was my most streamed song of the year 2020. So yeah they definitely count even if it's muted.

no, if you mute the song it will get filtered later on. You can check google on this. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Yesss

okay, so I posted this gift card of 2$ you can buy one here and share it with me or the twitter handle I shared these people are doing collective buying of 'Stronger' song for it to climb up on 12th November. 

If you aren't interested in spending money you can just save the playlist I shared and stream it full day on little volume to make sure it's boosted all fans will do it. Whatever suits you :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I already bought it when she testified :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

You can buy a 2$ gift card and gift it to your friend to push one more sale on 12th or you can give it to the twitter account I've posted or me, fans are pooling in for the mass buy! If you don't wanna do it, then just save the playlist and stream this one full day on a low volume (not mute) to push streams. 

10 hours ago, Prachi said:

no, if you mute the song it will get filtered later on. You can check google on this. 

I am talking about the phone muted not Spotify being muted. You can perfectly put your phone on mute with Spotify's volume all the way up. That does work as Spotify can't know the phone is muted or not.

• Like 1