UPDATED : Mass buying coupon code for November 12th, Fans buying/ streaming "Stronger" to show support.

15 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

question: I already bought the entire Oops album on it's 20th birthday. Will the version on The Singles Collection and/or My Prerogative count towards the same "Stronger" streaming numbers as the Oops album one? I never understood this...

Also, does buying the music video on iTunes help?

I also made a playlist on Spotify including all Stronger versions and some short songs by Britney to play Stronger more:

Well, yep I haven't bought her videos but will buy tomorrow and you can buy the compilation album any like the single collection or GH and the playlist needs to be divided meaning stronger streams are combined on Spotify if you play this playlist without shuffle then streams will get filtered so play it on shuffle so that streams aren't filtered I am continuously playing the playlist on low volume I hope this effort pays off tbh! 

And video buying does count, it will go towards the sale itself I will also buy stronger video tomorrow. 

• Love 2
Just now, Stefani said:

I'll buy 1,000 copies of the song with my own money. I might go hungry for two weeks and risk getting evicted, but it'll be worth it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

very interested to know how will you buy 1000 copies :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

no need to go hungry buy one copy from iTunes and then an album preferred is compilation.