UPDATED : Mass buying coupon code for November 12th, Fans buying/ streaming "Stronger" to show support.

2 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I think it's better to create a playlist with all of her songs but with Stronger after each song

it'll filter a minium 3 gap song is needed. Plus I added this playlist because these songs are close to a milestone as well. 

12 minutes ago, snglm2412 said:

I don't mean to sound snarky but how is this any different from supporting the Broadway show? Their profit will all go to Britney's label and management, Britney won't receive a cent. Whats the point of boycotting the show then? 

It's not about the money. It's about sending a message.

31 minutes ago, snglm2412 said:

I don't mean to sound snarky but how is this any different from supporting the Broadway show? Their profit will all go to Britney's label and management, Britney won't receive a cent. Whats the point of boycotting the show then? 

It's not about the money, Britney is gaining her power back it's all about showing support fans already boycotted her glory album I think it's about time now. 

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I would have preferred My Prerogative instead... The lyrics are so much powerful and fit so much more with Britney's case. Only with the epic intro:

"People can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth... But the question is... Can you handle mine?"

And off course the chorus part:

"I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's my prerogative!"

Plus the song is a real underrated masterpiece, most poeple know Stronger, it's an old song, we heard it a billion times already but not enough people know My Prerogative in my opinion.

But well, I'm in anyway!!! Anything for celebrating my Queen freedom!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

question: I already bought the entire Oops album on it's 20th birthday. Will the version on The Singles Collection and/or My Prerogative count towards the same "Stronger" streaming numbers as the Oops album one? I never understood this...

Also, does buying the music video on iTunes help?

I also made a playlist on Spotify including all Stronger versions and some short songs by Britney to play Stronger more:

11 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

To be honest, I would have preferred My Prerogative instead... The lyrics are so much powerful and fit so much more with Britney's case. Only with the epic intro:

"People can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth... But the question is... Can you handle mine?"

And off course the chorus part:

"I don't need permission, make my own decisions
That's my prerogative!"

Plus the song is a real underrated masterpiece, most poeple know Stronger, it's an old song, we heard it a billion times already but not enough people know My Prerogative in my opinion.

But well, I'm in anyway!!! Anything for celebrating my Queen freedom!

you can add that in your playlist.

• Like 1