Do you think Beyoncé will collab with Britney for B10?

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Well for me I think she shouldn’t have any feature artists unless it’s behind the scenes cuz all we got were team con trying to shove any duets these past few years so a whole album of just Britney is necessary. So unless Beyoncé writes a song for her, I wouldn’t want her on the album sorry.

Beyonce does not write :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, neverover said:

Geez I don’t know there can be so much hate for Bey here. I thought some of the retired Britney fans are stanning Beyoncé lol. 

I don't hate Bey, I just don't like the idea of her and Brit collaborating. In fact, I'd be pretty pissed off if Brit collaborated with any female popstar tbh.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

She literally jumps on whatever is assured of selling at the moment. whether song or artist. Shape of u by ed, savage by megan. Mi gente, the list goes on.

She is a business woman more than a Star now, and she has reached a spot where she doesnt need to "sell herself", had the conservatorship not mess with Britneys life, maybe she would be doing the same too

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, reVolution said:

She is a business woman more than a Star now, and she has reached a spot where she doesnt need to "sell herself", had the conservatorship not mess with Britneys life, maybe she would be doing the same too

Collaborating with A list stars on #1 hits isnt selling urself, its called business which benefots both parties, but i guess people are allowed to have negative perspectives like u

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Markoct said:

Like literally. HIIII BEYONCE. I have a hit single thats been a number one hit for 14 weeks and im making 2 mil dollors per week. Can i please share my income in half with u? I beg of you plz:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

That is how remix work,

to bump it on the charts or keep it relevant 

I could careless you have hatred for Beyoncé

but it's delusion to think she isn't huge. 

and mute me please. 

3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Sweetie he said she HOPS on them, and it’s because they’re the “in” thing at the time, idk why you acting like somebody slapped you in the face and called your mama a h*e, it’s a thing a lot of artists do, including madonna, to attach yourself to what’s popular :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: are you New?

muted.

can't fix stupid

5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

That is how remix work,

to bump it on the charts or keep it revenant.

I could careless you have hatred for Beyoncé

but it's delusion to think she isn't huge. 

and mute me please. 

For u to think this is hatret or she isnt huge is on u. I never said that nor i think that. Im just saying how it is.