Do you think Beyoncé will collab with Britney for B10?

15 hours ago, Markoct said:

Like literally. HIIII BEYONCE. I have a hit single thats been a number one hit for 14 weeks and im making 2 mil dollors per week. Can i please share my income in half with u? I beg of you plz:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

No, Perfect wasn't #1 until Ed made a duet with Beyonce and Andrea Bocelli, and it happened in December 2017 if I remember corectly...Shape of you however was #1 for many weeks but in the beginning of 2017. You are mixing two different songs...

I believe Ed reached out to Andrea and Beyonce first tho...not that he needed them because yes, the song was already successful, but I guess he wanted something special for it.

• Love 1

Not really. I think both respect each other and they definetely true living icons, but they dont seem to mix. Like theis aesthetics and sounds dont really mix, and I just feel it will look like a quick cash grab.

I rather have a more organic feauture. 

23 hours ago, neverover said:

With all of the fangirling that Britney’s been doing right now, would you think it’ll be possible?

Britney asked Destiny’s child to open for her back then for her Oops tour and they never said anything but kind words for Britney:

Even when a reporter tried to bait Beyoncé to talk trash about Britney:

Beyoncé and Britney always have nothing but mutual respect to each other. Beyoncé even know what’s up with the her dad even from way back. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are helping Britney in one way or another with the con team saga.

Looking at Britney’s Instagram, it feels like she kinda want to put something out. I mean if B10 is ever coming, Britney should know she will have my money for tour ticket, merch, and vinyl lol. 

Season 3 Shut Up GIF by The Simpsonsbey-br.jpg.9eddb87fc26d759a2b3f67f90a177a15.jpg

Ewww I hate Beyonce. She's such an arrogant *****. She reminds me of Jamie Lynn somehow... So I'm sure she'd want to collab cos she can use Britney for publicity. Britney doesn't need her and she doesn't need anyone. She's Britney ******* spears, everyone else should bow down and learn a thing or 2 

Lol at all the haters who say they dread a Collab between bey and B , I bet the day these 2 iconic queens would join forces y'all be listening to the song 46x a day stop being hypocritical , but yeah unfortunately I don't really see that coming, they're literally in very different places it'd be iconic that's for sure , but if it happened it'd have to be a really ***ual and fierce song :melt_weird_drift_wow: