New York Post: Britney Spears’ family has a long, dark history of locking women up

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

When you live in a small town, people know your business. I can see why Britney never moved back. If I were rich, my life would probably be similar. 

Not to mention, they probably love to put her in her place when she does visit. It's the same the world over with these small towns. "Spoiled". Says it all about the town right there.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

I’m talking about Jamie. It seems like he had a very traumatic childhood.

7 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

And so did Britney. So, if hurt people hurt people, how come she has always been so kind?

Oh my goodness :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It's a general statement. Usually with a lot of abusers and people who inflict harm onto others you'll find a history of them being abused and having had a rough childhood. So they're repeating the treatment they received due to familiarity or wanting control or revenge etc, whatever the reason, they're deeply hurt themsleves. 

It doesn't mean ALL hurt people go on to take it out on others, most of us are hurt in some way, but we cope and want to be good people.

It's explaining how and why those that DO hurt others, end up doing so.

• Love 2
  • Like 5