New York Post: Britney Spears’ family has a long, dark history of locking women up

10 minutes ago, Persona said:

This feels like I’m looking at those types of photos you see in true crime shows. I wonder if Britney knew. And it’s downright chilling how…”happy” they all look.

I'm not 100% sure if she knew, but it would be weird if she didn't know about it, because this is her family. In this pic only Britney, Brian and JL are looking happy. Lynne and Jamie have a forced smile.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dfffff said:

I'm not 100% sure if she knew, but it would be weird if she didn't know about it, because this is her family. In this pic only Britney, Brian and JL are looking happy. Lynne and Jamie have a forced smile.

I doubt she knew at the time. This seems like a family secret they would keep hidden away from the kids for a long time. She was busy on top of it.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2021 at 8:00 PM, glitterfalls said:

“Every woman wanted Jamie,” a Kentwood High classmate three years his junior told The Post.--What the **** were they looking at? 

“He could really have gone places. He was so handsome and so talented.”--Jesus ******* christ, anybody have any pictures of Jamie when he was in high school?

I think Britney is spoiled, if you ask me.”--People irritate me. Why do people have to go through **** before you have this huge awakening and can actually understand something? Do you literally have to live a "Flowers in the Attic" type of existence before you see the cruelty of somebody doing that to you? What the **** is wrong with you?!

Bold part: I got to thinking about the line in the article after I'd shut down my computer. I wonder how much of the spoiled bull**** boils down to jealousy? Seriously. Okay, I realize you got people out there that love living in small places. There's plenty of people that want to live in small towns and there's no regret in staying in their hometowns. But how many are bitter as ****? "I wanted to get the hell out of here and instead I got stuck (for whatever reason). Then you got Britney Spears getting out of this small town and acting like a spoiled little brat. Her downfall to start with was nothing but huge tantrum and now she's blowing up these bridges with her own family because I guess she's getting a little too big for her britches." I truly wonder if it's something like that.

To all the people from her hometown that think she's spoiled, try living that life and let's see how you handle it. There's a difference between giving to your loved ones because you genuinely want to versus "Holy ****, we're about to be kicked off the gravy train. It'll all be over then. We gotta do something!"

Best revenge and rebellious act Britney can do with all these ********* is cutting them out of her life forever and going after each and every one. Justice needs to be served in this life.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

Dude, it’s just an expression. Obviously it doesn’t apply to everyone.

At the bottom of my original post I commend Britney for raising her children differently.

I wonder if it's not a double edge sword kinda thing? Maybe she broke the cycle because she was able to get out? Like alternate dimension kinda ****, ya know? So what would Britney's life be if she wasn't Britney Spears the entertainer? Stayed in the house with all the crazy abuse **** going on, stayed in the same hometown and possibly married someone that lines up with the same **** you were all going through? Like you jump from one hot frying pan to another?

• Like 1

Absolutely sick. And one part that stuck out was ““Every woman wanted Jamie,” a Kentwood High classmate three years his junior told The Post.” What kind of backwoods mess…

Makes me wonder:

1) What all has B gone through?

2) What has JL gone through?

3) What kind of marriage did Bryan have with his first wife that he divorced?

4) Why is everyone in this small country town afraid of colon?

5) How did Britney Jean Spears come from THIS?! It’s hard to believe. I’m honestly convinced that she isn’t biologically related to any of them 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I wonder if it's not a double edge sword kinda thing? Maybe she broke the cycle because she was able to get out? Like alternate dimension kinda ****, ya know? So what would Britney's life be if she wasn't Britney Spears the entertainer? Stayed in the house with all the crazy abuse **** going on, stayed in the same hometown and possibly married someone that lines up with the same **** you were all going through? Like you jump from one hot frying pan to another?

I get that Britney got out in a sense, but in another, she really didn't. No matter the material things, the fame, she was horribly abused just like those other poor women in her family. The sad ironies of life. 

• Love 2

A true american crime hollywood story. Ryan Murphy is probably getting some ideas atm. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

My god this is awful. All the generational trauma! Britney is breaking not only her cycle but her family. This give us so much insights. But I also find terrifying how Brian the youngest of the male spears uses problematic terms as “the women in the family have strong opinions”or some **** like that. like wtf! Isnt he divorced? What kind of stuff his first wife had to endure. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 10/11/2021 at 4:41 AM, J45x said:

A true american crime hollywood story. Ryan Murphy is probably getting some ideas atm. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

My god this is awful. All the generational trauma! Britney is breaking not only her cycle but her family. This give us so much insights. But I also find terrifying how Brian the youngest of the male spears uses problematic terms as “the women in the family have strong opinions”or some **** like that. like wtf! Isnt he divorced? What kind of stuff his first wife had to endure. 

Someone needs to find her and interview her

The fact that Jamie could do the same thing to Britney, that he witnessed his father do to his mother and got severely traumatized by.... is absolutely sickening and he needs psychological help.  How can someone like that even be granted as a Conservator??  In the rare cases that someone legitimately needs one, they should go through proper psych evals and criminal checks and interviews with family members or people close to the patient.

Also these quotes also stuck out "They are mean and they will destroy you if they can’t control you. But I think Britney will survive. She’s a beautiful person with a beautiful soul.”

And "He’s a stubborn son of a ***** and I’ll probably get a visit from him after this story.

And "He institutionalized her at Mandeville a few times and put her on lithium. When I heard that Britney was put on lithium for a while I almost couldn’t believe it but it made sense. Typical for this family and how they treat their women.”

Both John Mark and Leigh Ann said they have some doubts about whether or not Emma Jean Spears’ death was really a suicide. The death got an unusual amount of attention, even running on the front page of the Kentwood local paper. It was also quite detailed for a suicide."

This is why it's extremely important for Britney to have heavy duty security that have zero ties to Jamie once she's free.  And unfortunately, she will will probably live in constant fear because of this (on top of the paps and everyone else).  If he keeps repeating what his Dad did, then he'll probably try to kill her and make it look like a suicide.  I really hope Britney does move to another country.  But even then that's not enough I don't think.

• Love 2