New York Post: Britney Spears’ family has a long, dark history of locking women up

3 hours ago, dfffff said:

“Every woman wanted Jamie,” a Kentwood High classmate three years his junior told The Post. The 64-year-old woman asked that her name be withheld because she’s afraid of repercussions, even if what she says about the Spears family is positive. “He could really have gone places. He was so handsome and so talented.”

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Both John Mark and Leigh Ann said they have some doubts about whether or not Emma Jean Spears’ death was really a suicide. The death got an unusual amount of attention, even running on the front page of the Kentwood local paper. It was also quite detailed for a suicide.

“The shotgun had been pressed against the woman’s chest and she apparently pulled the trigger with a toe of the right foot from which a shoe had been removed,” the newspaper said at the time. The account also said that Emma Jean “ splayed out her left leg across the grave” before checking that the 12-bore shotgun was ready and loaded with a single shell.

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

After this reporter called Jamie to see if he wanted to come out and give his side of the story, a man wearing a baseball cap and driving a golf cart — accompanied by a furiously barking dog — pulled out from behind the storage unit and drove to the gate.

He identified himself as the “head of security” but looked very much like Jamie Spears, who has lost so much weight recently that John Mark said he didn’t even recognize him when he ran into him downtown recently.

“I called the law and they’s coming!” he yelled. “You got one warning. Where is your vehicle? Go get in your vehicle and get out of here now. Bye! Go! Now. BYE!”

“That sounds like Jamie,” said John Mark. “He doesn’t care about what the outside world thinks. He doesn’t care about his reputation. He’s a stubborn son of a ***** and I’ll probably get a visit from him after this story.”

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: he really needs to be put under a conservatorship himself, like right now

• Like 8

“Every woman wanted Jamie,” a Kentwood High classmate three years his junior told The Post.--What the **** were they looking at? 

“He could really have gone places. He was so handsome and so talented.”--Jesus ******* christ, anybody have any pictures of Jamie when he was in high school?

I think Britney is spoiled, if you ask me.”--People irritate me. Why do people have to go through **** before you have this huge awakening and can actually understand something? Do you literally have to live a "Flowers in the Attic" type of existence before you see the cruelty of somebody doing that to you? What the **** is wrong with you?!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

How can a person be spolied if all of her family is living off her work/money? confused wth? GIF

They will never get it unless they go through it themselves. Idk why there's so many situations where people can't really open their minds and think about **** without going through it. They have to be the ones being put in a "Flowers in the Attic" type of situation before it dawns on them "Wait a minute, this is pretty ****ed up. I'm not being spoiled for recognizing this is ****ed up."

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sick bunch of men in her family . Abusive.. disgusting .. vile ..Her dad must go to jail. He is a corrupt evil man . If he does not get jail. She needs a restraining order . He dows sound like he was trying to kill her. Shes stating facts. A ******ic sick twisted **** of a father . A monster . Its sad to hear shes endured so much abuse . The people who back him are just products of other vile sick ****s . Pure evil 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Louis-j said:

You wish he was filling you instead. :saywat-towelney: 

Britney Spears' dad Jamie looks frail as he pumps gas after judge DENIED  singer's pleas to remove him as conservator

I know it's none of my business one way or another.  I'll keep on saying what I said on the other thread I saw a super skinny picture of Jamie. That looks like cancer weight loss to me. Not saying it is, Idk his medical history. I just saw the picture and thought of how Patrick Swayze looked towards the end of his life. 

• Like 2