A guy slaying I'm A Slave 4 U in a Club

16 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

You're welcome :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Do you know this scene from "Mean Girls"? Fetch Mean Girls GIF

This is what I have on my mind righ now, after reading your posts in this thread and your own thread about you leaving exhale. I mean, you are kinda trying too hard! 

Just keep doing your thing and what makes you happy and stop caring about the lack of attention you got from it! Just be yourself and have fun, honey!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Do you know this scene from "Mean Girls"? Fetch Mean Girls GIF

This is what I have on my mind righ now, after reading your posts in this thread and your own thread about you leaving exhale. I mean, you are kinda trying too hard! 

Just keep doing your thing and what makes you happy and stop caring about the lack of attention you got from it! Just be yourself and have fun, honey!!

Thank you. And yes I love Mean Girls. Lol. 

I appreciate this response. Constructive yet compassionate

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

You're welcome :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I think after looking at your posts about this whole thing, you were looking for the attention that this other man got. I don’t know why you brought up race or looks… I mean you’re not even doing the choreography where he is :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: no shade. 

Just be you and whatever response you get is the response you get. As long as you’re confident with who you are it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks about you!

Keep shining :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think after looking at your posts about this whole thing, you were looking for the attention that this other man got. I don’t know why you brought up race or looks… I mean you’re not even doing the choreography where he is :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: no shade. 

Just be you and whatever response you get is the response you get. As long as you’re confident with who you are it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks about you!

Keep shining :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

OMG I live with roomies and I almost LOLed out loud :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I can be an attention ho-e sometimes :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: