A guy slaying I'm A Slave 4 U in a Club

38 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Oh he SLAYED slayed. Omg. He’s even got her head / neck movements down. This choreo always looked so fun to do, do you think there’s still time for me to learn it as a 32 year old non-dancer :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

my uncle is 37 years old and was dancing that with me lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

So posting videos of us dancing to Britney is a thing now? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But my post got crickets. Which shows if you're not skinny, athletic or white you are basic in this fanbase I can't. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: well I'm posting me slaying it to I Got That Boom Boom :neydedance_purple:anyway haters stay pressed

You do you, same as the guy from the OP but I personally find it very cringey and it has nothing to do with a person's colour, size, gender, etc. Express yourself however you want but if posted online, don't expect everyone to like you. And I'm not saying this towards you only but to anyone, really. And before you come for me, take the Youtube Zachary Campbell. He's usually very extra but people tend to like him online, especially the Beyhive. It's a hit or miss with these types of videos but you can't blame the others for not supporting you. 

Again, I have nothing against you. I actually find your posts pretty amusing. 

And on the other hand, it's ironic for me to say this cuz I remain anonymous when it comes to my identity but here's me lecturing people who are brave enough to be out there expressing themselves, lol. It might me hypocritical but that's just how I feel. You don't have to take my word for it. Just an opinion.

God bless.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

You do you, same as the guy from the OP but I personally find it very cringey and it has nothing to do with a person's colour, size, gender, etc. Express yourself however you want but if posted online, don't expect everyone to like you. And I'm not saying this towards you only but to anyone, really. And before you come for me, take the Youtube Zachary Campbell. He's usually very extra but people tend to like him online, especially the Beyhive. It's a hit or miss with these types of videos but you can't blame the others for not supporting you. 

Again, I have nothing against you. I actually find your posts pretty amusing. 

And on the other hand, it's ironic for me to say this cuz I remain anonymous when it comes to my identity but here's me lecturing people who are brave enough to be out there expressing themselves, lol. It might me hypocritical but that's just how I feel. You don't have to take my word for it. Just an opinion.

God bless.

Well I'm a likeable person so this doesn't apply to me, people are fake. I can post the receipts. I am confident because of how I was bullied as a kid for not being the perfect gay. But I don't care anymore. I will continue to post online. But it's totally a double standard and I had to call it out 

• Love 3