A guy slaying I'm A Slave 4 U in a Club

12 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He danced very good and his moves were on point, especially from someone that you least expect it from lol. I’m just curious to know who he is. Doesn’t mean I’m a stan. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I'm sure this army will find his identity and then make a movement about him being Britney's next dancer, blah blah blah :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

@JayTawndre Sis wasn’t this the thread that almost made you sashay away from Exhale yesterday? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Now why have you been posted up in here throughout the day? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It was a lapse in judgement like some of Britney's IG deleted and re-uploaded posts under a different caption type vibe :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just know what it is. And I'm coming to terms with it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
On 10/10/2021 at 4:03 AM, MikeHunt said:

They're Masc4Masc until a Britney song comes on :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I low-key want a masc4masc version of this dance with a pitch shifted song so that the voice sounds "male".

Even if the guys dancing look ****, hearing Knees voice on top of it makes it feel weird to me. (But his execution of the choreo was fire tho :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...