A guy slaying I'm A Slave 4 U in a Club

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

You do you, same as the guy from the OP but I personally find it very cringey and it has nothing to do with a person's colour, size, gender, etc. Express yourself however you want but if posted online, don't expect everyone to like you. And I'm not saying this towards you only but to anyone, really. And before you come for me, take the Youtube Zachary Campbell. He's usually very extra but people tend to like him online, especially the Beyhive. It's a hit or miss with these types of videos but you can't blame the others for not supporting you. 

Again, I have nothing against you. I actually find your posts pretty amusing. 

And on the other hand, it's ironic for me to say this cuz I remain anonymous when it comes to my identity but here's me lecturing people who are brave enough to be out there expressing themselves, lol. It might me hypocritical but that's just how I feel. You don't have to take my word for it. Just an opinion.

God bless.

And not you comparing me to Zachary Campbell when we look nothing alike and are not even the same ethnic group. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

2 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

I can't with the comments coming for this guy :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

He is slaying it look how every move is on beat. Noone said he is THE performer of the decade, he is doing what we are doing in our rooms, in a club. Hell I'd too if I came across Slave 4 U in a club. Actually now i remember i did the Oops and Crazy dances in a club once and people were going off even tho I wasn't perfect with it 

Try to have fun :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

That's just Exhale or any comment section in general for that matter. For some reason people will find a way to be negative about literally anything. I'll never understand it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 3
  • Like 2