A guy slaying I'm A Slave 4 U in a Club

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think you don’t realize how liked you actually are on here!

I’ve posted multiple threads on here where they literally get 0 comments :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Omg I feel it sis!!! Lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Hey so I'm gonna tag you in my new post... I just premiered the instrumental of my first single with footage from my upcoming YouTube Docuseries. Please comment it and check it out :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
On 10/9/2021 at 11:24 AM, JayTawndre said:

So posting videos of us dancing to Britney is a thing now? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But my post got crickets. Which shows if you're not skinny, athletic or white you are basic in this fanbase I can't. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: well I'm posting me slaying it to I Got That Boom Boom :neydedance_purple:anyway haters stay pressed

You were goofing around, while the person in the OP was actually doing the choreography.

This has nothing to do with your size, athletics, or skin color.

Then you posted a topic saying goodbye to BRITNEY? and exhale? lol WTF is wrong with you?

Why are you even comparing yourself to this video? many skinny white athletic men post britney choreopgraphy online and get no views, they dont get mad about it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, fays1 said:

You were goofing around, while the person in the OP was actually doing the choreography.

This has nothing to do with your sie, athletics, or skin color.

Then you posted a topic saying goodbye to BRITNEY? and exhale? lol WTF is wrong with you?

Why are you even comparing yourself to this video? many skinny white athletic men post britney choreopgraphy online and get no views, they dont get mad about it.

No I was dancing not goofing around. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1