Britney: I'm writing a book about a girl who was ********. She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

52 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I wonder if metaphorney knows the ending to the book yet, how will this girl's new life look?

I have a feeling she either knows exactly what she wants to do with her life, or she has no idea and is kinda just playing it by ear for now. Those are two very different but I have no idea which it is. I kinda love that she's keeping us guessing though.

I know it must be hard for her. She is hurt by her family. But must also miss them. She might be at a crossroads of what to do. Its very possible she has not received an apology from none of her family members. No acknowledgment of any wrong doing.  How do you start to heal from that? 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She’s passively antagonizing her

21 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Honestly, it's not even funny anymore. This is disgusting!

She's just jealous. She knows damn well Britneys book will get more coverage through the media than her wanna be biography. Jamie Lynn is a lurker. She knows she's to scared to say something. It's a damn shame how she is. And I bet she think she's doing something. Speak Jamie..why u scared

• Love 4