Britney: I'm writing a book about a girl who was ********. She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

She’s so special! 

Oh and Britney, if you want an advice do NOT greet the same people that made you suffer! Create a whole new life with people that really love you and have your best interests at heart! Don’t forgive your family just because you share blood with them, they don’t deserve to have someone as good as you in their lives!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 8
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, dfffff said:

Honestly, it's not even funny anymore. This is disgusting!

I don't even get it tbh. Why the **** is she liking this stuff? I'd never **** over a family member like this to start with. But you bet your sweet *** I'd be mortified if I did **** over a family member and I'm over there liking their social media posts instead of knowing to back the hell away. Got caught, hoping like hell I'm not going to jail, anything we had going on as family members is officially over.