Britney: I'm writing a book about a girl who was ********. She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Britney referring to her family metaphorically ********* her, and is now contemplating how she deals with them moving forward... chills.

It’s devastating. She mentions 3 years… I believe a big piece of her died when she was forced into that facility. They killed her dreams and ambitions 13 years ago and 2019 was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I hope she chooses to start a new life for herself and never talks to her father nor ex members of her team again. 

It’s going to be such a huge adjustment for her once the conservatorship is lifted. I hope she remains strong and can heal properly. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I wonder if metaphorney knows the ending to the book yet, how will this girl's new life look?

I have a feeling she either knows exactly what she wants to do with her life, or she has no idea and is kinda just playing it by ear for now. Those are two very different but I have no idea which it is. I kinda love that she's keeping us guessing though.

• Like 9