Britney: I'm writing a book about a girl who was ********. She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

On 10/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, glitterfalls said:

I don't even get it tbh. Why the **** is she liking this stuff? I'd never **** over a family member like this to start with. But you bet your sweet *** I'd be mortified if I did **** over a family member and I'm over there liking their social media posts instead of knowing to back the hell away. Got caught, hoping like hell I'm not going to jail, anything we had going on as family members is officially over.

I think she or her husband wrote it themselves. I think they create drama that will be reported in the media to deflect from something else. Like it has been reported from people that know Jamie Spears; he doesn’t gaf what people think of him as long as he gets his way. 

• Love 1

Britney really is just brilliant and so smart and strong. I just love her. She is so special and those leeches tried to destroy her.

I hope Britney NEVER trusts and lets these people back in her life ever again. Blood does not make a family. They hurt her horribly and none of them deserve to ever be in her prescence ever again.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Really? Why? Britney made that Spears name what it is today. Not that abusive, alcoholic bum. It is HER name. She isn't giving **** up.

Its a name if she wants to keep it then keep it.. its her choice . Never said she was . Yet maybe maybe she will say ok  I am changing my last name .. or maybe she will keep it . She might just love it . Many change names after marriage . Look at lynn .. shes lynn spears . Many do not take their husbands last names .. many go to spears ashgari or ashgari spears. Its a name . Does it change her .. No . Calm down ! Its a name change .. its not the end of the world. Its also just an opinion. 

• 11 months later...

Omg rereading her caption to this post has me so excited for her book...

"She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

Coming out of the limbo she has a decision to make … greet the same people who ******** her or create a whole new life !!!!

She no longer needs her mirror … she found a portal by citing certain prayers constantly that give her the insight and gift to not be scared anymore and come out of limbo … but what I will leave to the IMAGINATION is what she does when she crosses over …… besides learning to write her name again."

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Omg rereading her caption to this post has me so excited for her book...

"She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!!

Coming out of the limbo she has a decision to make … greet the same people who ******** her or create a whole new life !!!!

She no longer needs her mirror … she found a portal by citing certain prayers constantly that give her the insight and gift to not be scared anymore and come out of limbo … but what I will leave to the IMAGINATION is what she does when she crosses over …… besides learning to write her name again."

Wow!!!  Sounds great. I'm off to chop more trees!

6u01zq.gif

• Haha 1
On 10/8/2021 at 9:12 PM, pablitonizer said:

"The lovely bones"? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Wasn't the writer of that novel the lady who wrongfully identified her rap*** which led to his wrongful impisonment? He was black, too. Not a good look. Those bones are not so lovely!

Not sure how Britney would fare as a writer, but I have to admit her instagram rants are quite compelling despite their occasional incoherence.