SAM ASGHARI THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU

That would be awesome but I’m not sure she still have the song. Maybe she could ask for help on Instagram but I doubt it. Maybe she feels she is not in the same place. But at the same time she just talked about brave new girl.

Besides I think the thing with avoiding the Rebellion release was more related to the record company cause it was before the conservatorship. 

Still is a good idea and I hope she find a way to leak it if she wants.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

I honestly don't understand why people don't comment this stuff on her instagram. MOst of the fans the same ole dumb stuff like "queen" "ney" * or some dumb emjoi. Like yall never tell her the important things geez

I'm just saying if I was famous I would want people to write something meaningful

The emojis and queen comments get heaps of likes so the rebellion comments get lost lol but I have seen them on her page.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, ChaoticLuv7856 said:

Omg I remember that. Where is that thread :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

32 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

What does that mean? 😂 Did he think he had Sams private ig or something? 

Yeah, there was a thread titled "I messaged Sam Asghari" and he talked about their conversation, but it turned out he was talking to a fan account, or an impersonator or something. It was a thread with hundreds of pages lol but whoever were the mods back then deleted it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I think it was 2017 or 2018, I was still in my previous job, I feel so old :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

What happened to him, tho? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: I lost track

I don't know, he regularly posts stuff on IG but I don't know what's the last he's said

15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lmao I am still howling at Cassie sending him Feel Free with you as a leak :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

there were two songs I think, but I'm not sure what was the other

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, there was a thread titled "I messaged Sam Asghari" and he talked about their conversation, but it turned out he was talking to a fan account, or an impersonator or something. It was a thread with hundreds of pages lol but whoever were the mods back then deleted it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I think it was 2017 or 2018, I was still in my previous job, I feel so old :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I don't know, he regularly posts stuff on IG but I don't know what's the last he's said

there were two songs I think, but I'm not sure what was the other

Camilla one. Hey Ma I believe :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

No it was that one where fan sang over it and he claimed it was Britney. I can't remember which one was it? Exaholic ?

3 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

That would be awesome but I’m not sure she still have the song. Maybe she could ask for help on Instagram but I doubt it. Maybe she feels she is not in the same place. But at the same time she just talked about brave new girl.

Besides I think the thing with avoiding the Rebellion release was more related to the record company cause it was before the conservatorship. 

Still is a good idea and I hope she find a way to leak it if she wants.

Brit can ask Anonymous.They are able to find EVERYTHING.