SAM ASGHARI THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU

2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I honestly don't understand why people don't comment this stuff on her instagram. MOst of the fans the same ole dumb stuff like "queen" "ney" * or some dumb emjoi. Like yall never tell her tBritney, PLEASE Pebellion Full SongThe Orginal Doll, and the whole and true music videos for When Your Eyes Say It Gimme More, Perfume, Make Mehe important things geez

I'm just saying if I was famous I would want people to write something meaningful

I see it the same way. And if I met Brit, I would ask her for certain videos/songs. On the other hand, I would be afraid that it would go too far, I don't know how to describe it,or that she doesn't remember exactly or that it has become unimportant for her.

Britney, PLEASE:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Rebellion Full Song

The Orginal Doll,

and the whole and true music videos for

When Your Eyes Say It

Gimme More

Perfume

Make Me

• Love 1
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Tell Britney to release the mysterious “rebellion” track that has only leaked in part. We know it exists. Tell her it is time. 

If Britney is so “free” as Sam claims, why do you and the whole world need to tell HIM to tell HER stuff? Why are “inside sources” still talking to the media? Why do they say she can’t fend for herself and need Sam to take care of her? 

• Love 1