To Britney Army, Britney Spears, Xtina and Exhale..... (A Public Statement)

1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

noone cares, u aint a public figure, ur not famous, noone cares. jesus this is the problem, everyone thnks they are famous now because they watch too many cEleb interviews and have now started to incorporate their answers  into their own lives. GET A GRIP 

Umm excuse me sir your opinion is not needed nor is it valid. If you can not take humor then Exhale isn't the place for you sweetie. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

Don't feel bad sweetie. This whole argument was all over twitter even before you made the thread, you only reported the news :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

The name Christina or her team decided to choose to promote the paid gig all over social media was unfortunate. I definitely understand if Britney got confused for a second, but I think she realized Xtina didn't do it on purpose, that's why she changed the caption. Her attitude was very defensive but, can we blame her?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Why are you apologizing? Reading the replies in that thread was the funnest experience that I've had in months. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Because causing any division or chances of a Britney x Xtina collab not happening due to my false information initially in the post. I had no idea Britney lurks Exhale and would do this :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: