What do I do with my Meet & Greet photo

I was lucky enough to win a competition to go see Britney in Vegas. 

It’s my one interesting fact that I use when I first meet people, and my profile picture on Facebook is my meet & greet. 

I feel weird about it now that everything has come out, they even touched on the meet & greets in the controlling Britney doco. 

Might be a silly question but should I get rid of the photo?

2 minutes ago, itsjodie***** said:

It’s my one interesting fact that I use when I first meet people, and my profile picture on Facebook is my meet & greet. 

I feel weird about it now that everything has come out, they even touched on the meet & greets in the controlling Britney doco. 

Keep it. It's not your fault and you did meet her. No need to delete it 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, itsjodie***** said:

Keep it. You might regret getting rid of it later. I remember reading an article about Cliff Richards and how he regretted not getting a picture with Elvis. It was during the later years of Elvis' life and I'm sure a lot of y'all have heard or read cracks about "fat Elvis". Cliff didn't want to take a picture with fat Elvis and it wasn't too long after that Elvis died. It sounds like he really regretted not getting the picture when he could.

I realize this is a bit different than the situation you're in. I guess I'm linking both stories with ones of regret. Cliff regretted that and if you got rid of your Britney picture than it might be a case of regretting it down the line. 

• Like 1

No.Fe said Brit was often not too keen on meet and greets because of what was done to her in private. Maybe her cell phone was taken from her beforehand. But Britney loves and appreciates her fans as much as her fans appreciate and love her. I think Brit will not be angry with you. Or with another fan. But even more so with her family and her team.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

gurl, you better keep that photo!! look the last 13 years have been hard for her, but that doesn't mean there weren't days were she was happy ( let's face it she probably got use to life under cship). I'm sure she had days were she was happy to be performing, because at the end of the day at least she was still able to do something she loved (this doesn't included the times she wanted to take a break though). All i'm saying is, you never know that you might have been of the few people that up lifted her that day.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I genuinely believe that within all that hell she went through, meeting the fans and being onstage were some of the few things that brought some joy or at least a bit of distraction in her life.

Britney is smart enough to understand that whatever she went through was because of her handlers, and I doubt she would have any resentment towards the fans, including those that paid for a M&G

• Love 1

KEEP IT! You support Britney the person - the free woman - and both she and Sam have made it clear that she appreciates the support.

I can see Britney wanting the pictures of her and her “so-called team” burned. But a picture with a fan who genuinely supports her autonomy? NOPE.

You deserve that photo. Keep up the good fight.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

My original post stands, but it is a little disgusting to think how Jamie received 1.5% of the money from every M&G photo.

Just to piggy back on this, Britney did nearly 300 shows. Let’s say she averaged 30 meet and greets per show at $2,500 per person. Jamie’s cut from that would’ve been about $337,000.

No wonder they pushed the meet and greets so much.