t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

5 hours ago, Leodance said:

Why you feel that? I thought their outfits went so well, I like both of them, Julia was amazing in that stylish hot oufit. They always dressed so differently during performances, Julia was always more risky, 5exy and hot and Lena more casual business and safe :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

In 2014 they had matching outfits for performance, like the olympics, or LOVE promotions (That Cornetto mini-movie song lol)

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk why they haven’t been cancelled. Didn’t their whole marketing involve pretending they were lesbians? Couple of queerbaiters :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Because you don't know what happened.

Everyone who know t.A.T.u. and their history will never cancel them... Their first manager, Ivan forced both of them doing that **** when they were underage, and not long after they both were 18 years old they fired that poc and started with a more rock band concept, dropping the kisses and over***ual stuff from their performance.

4 minutes ago, X_M said:

Everyone who know t.A.T.u. and their history will never cancel them... Their first manager, Ivan forced both of them doing that **** when they were underage, and not long after they both were 18 years old they fired that poc and started with a more rock band concept, dropping the kisses and over***ual stuff from their performance.

I do know what happened. I was around at that time and it still doesn’t matter. They still went along with it. Isn’t this the place that holds everyone accountable for their actions regardless of when they made them? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I do know what happened. I was around at that time and it still doesn’t matter. They still went along with it. Isn’t this the place that holds everyone accountable for their actions regardless of when they made them? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Our advice for you is to listen to their second and third album. Their image was far away from only two lesbians :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

27 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I don't think it was about baiting queer people back then. It was more for shocking purpose :typing_keyboard_computer:

I agree with this. They never made fun of anything and that group of people, why do people think that? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: It was just a concept and image they had at the beggining, that actually worked very well and it gathered so many people that nobody is even aware, probably also saved many lives, because at that time nobody did something like that and talked about it, nobody was aware of it  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

41 minutes ago, X_M said:

It is sad that a lot of people don't even heard their second and third album. So they are stucked in what they saw in the first era, because that was their most successful work worldwide, but actually their second and third album is more mature and way better, if you ask me :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

36 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I agree with this. They never made fun of anything and that group of people, why do people think that? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: It was just a concept and image they had at the beggining, that actually worked very well and it gathered so many people that nobody is even aware, probably also saved many lives, because at that time nobody did something like that and talked about it, nobody was aware of it  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Sure two straight women pretending to be lesbian saved a lot of lives 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block