Britney reportedly wants to buy a house with Sam after conservatorship

3 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Those prices literally never go down.

LoL. I know CA real estate, I have lived and owned property in CA -- you are Incorrect. Market dips all the time, but yes, CA is on a gradual increase, but not like many other markets that are better investments currently.

I was not even referring to it from an investment perspective -- I'm talking about how it's silly to buy in a HOT MARKET because people are paying hundreds of thousands( and up to millions if we're talking luxury homes) over-asking price. It cannot continue to climb at the rate we're at, or there will be a similar crash as the 2008 market. There will be a correction on 2022-23 and prices will drop as demand slows down, especially once fed increases the mortgage rates. 

18 hours ago, Poptimist said:

I would feel the same tbh, I hate gold diggers that pretend they aren’t, no matter the gender (not saying Sam is one). The age difference is not so big in this case and that’s not my main concern, it’s more about the difference in net worth and power. I cannot avoid the idea that maybe he’s a gold digger, many of the opportunities he’s having are because of Britney. Britney is so pure and she likes to see the best in people… but I like to see the truth.

I would just hate that she will be taken advantage of after all she’s been through… Cheating, divorce and battles for custody of the child or children they’ll have, plus any dirty trick they come up with to take money from her even if there was a prenup.

But well, that’s something 100% out of our control so nothing to do but to pray he is a good guy.

the thing is britney wanted him.. we all can go through this! she may not find the perfect match let her live her life.. regardless of the outcome!!

17 hours ago, Soso said:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Don’t forget to bump this thread when he wins an Oscar. 

Actually that’s like saying Britney isn’t a successful singer and artist because she only has 1 Grammy. There are different routes to acting and Sam doesn’t have to fit your or any of our molds of it to be successful. You know? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: