Britney reportedly wants to buy a house with Sam after conservatorship

Of course they will want a place together that's fresh for both of them. Even if she wasn't imprisoned in that house in the valley, I think it's normal for couples to want a fresh start, that's part of the exciting new things that come with marriage. No issue for her having to wait until she has control over her finances, housing market is too crazy anyway and will cool off in 2022. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Of course they will want a place together that's fresh for both of them. Even if she wasn't imprisoned in that house in the valley, I think it's normal for couples to want a fresh start, that's part of the exciting new things that come with marriage. No issue for her having to wait until she has control over her finances, housing market is too crazy anyway and will cool off in 2022. 

It's California we're talking about here. The housing market in California (or New York) has to be the safest investment anyone can make. Those prices literally never go down.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

If Britney was a man and Sam a woman, would you feel so weird about this?

They are both very attractive, share the same sense of humor and work ethic and want to have children.

What I like is that Sam is not competing with her in music like Justin Taylor — he is doing his own thing.

Sam also seems to have a great relationship with his sisters. I think that is a good sign, too. I have three brothers, am close with them and they are all great spouses and dads. 

I would feel the same tbh, I hate gold diggers that pretend they aren’t, no matter the gender (not saying Sam is one). The age difference is not so big in this case and that’s not my main concern, it’s more about the difference in net worth and power. I cannot avoid the idea that maybe he’s a gold digger, many of the opportunities he’s having are because of Britney. Britney is so pure and she likes to see the best in people… but I like to see the truth.

I would just hate that she will be taken advantage of after all she’s been through… Cheating, divorce and battles for custody of the child or children they’ll have, plus any dirty trick they come up with to take money from her even if there was a prenup.

But well, that’s something 100% out of our control so nothing to do but to pray he is a good guy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1