New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney reportedly wants to buy a house with Sam after conservatorship

TMZ is close only to Team Con and this story is perfect to make people think that Britney is going to fail again. She wants kids and Hollywood is nowadays overtaken by homeless – not the cool and relatively safe place it was back in 2007 (I lived in WeHo and worked in Hollywood back then).

Fake news.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Even though I’m pretty sure they won’t buy a house from Hollywood or even West Hollywood, I do believe they’ll move within next 6 months to a new house. 

Since Sam is still pursuing his tv/film acting career and they both love sun and ocean, my guess is they’ll stay in Southern California and will move closer to the beach to an area near good schools.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Remember the June 23 hearing when Britney complained that she was sent to one of the most exposed places in Los Angeles where the paparazzi were taking pictures of her? It sounds like she wants to be as far away as possible.

I can actually see her moving back to New York.

Yeah exactly. This to me sounds like Team Con grasping at straws to “prove” she’s incapable of making rational decisions.

6 minutes ago, Poptimist said:

I don’t love how she’s going to became a Sugar Mommy and I still don’t trust Sam 100% but it’s up to Britney, if she makes a mistake she’s FREE to do so, literally 😂 but I wish her the best and I hope it’s only my imagination about Sam.

You know, breaking up with someone does not mean you made a mistake, but that it simply was not working. We can choose to look at it negatively, or see whatever he brought in her life that makes her happy.

I think there's a distinct narrative here being forced by fans. You guys are worried she's getting used, but in truth, Britney will rarely meet someone as successful as her and have a match (try to find the 1% in the 1%, basically). It could happen, but then, who's to say it's not a power dynamic and whoever she meets would like to have the upper hand? Seeing she's a very grounded person, she probably was looking for someone as grounded as her, and maybe Sam is that person. Even if they were to break up in 5-10 years, that doesn't mean Sam didn't bring her happiness sometime in her life. Hell, if anything, he was present in one of her most decisive moments as a person.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Britney reportedly wants to buy a new house with Sam once the conservatorship comes to an end. There's too many bad memories of being controlled in the conservatorship and essentially feeling like she was held hostage there.

Alleged sources close to Britney tell TMZ (there's a lot to unpack with that sentence but anyway) Britney and Sam won't get a place together until Britney has full control over her own finances - something that will likely happen come November. 

They claim Britney wants to move out of the valley and closer to the Hollywood/LA area with Sam. 

It might also be nice to find a place where, you know, she wasn't secretly being recorded.

Perhaps a house in Hawaii in a while while they're browsing? 

Reporting by @Jordan Miller

hou.jpg

I wouldn’t want to be living in that prison house anymore either ! Go Britney!

It makes sense that Britney doesn't want to leave LA her kids are still in school also she loves the beach and I bet the flights to Hawaii are probably quicker and more convenient. And this is just my opinion I believe she still has that fire to work and that's all because of her fans. I bet sometime in the next decade she comes out with something maybe not music but something she believes in and loves. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Poptimist said:

I don’t love how she’s going to became a Sugar Mommy and I still don’t trust Sam 100% but it’s up to Britney, if she makes a mistake she’s FREE to do so, literally 😂 but I wish her the best and I hope it’s only my imagination about Sam.

If Britney was a man and Sam a woman, would you feel so weird about this?

They are both very attractive, share the same sense of humor and work ethic and want to have children.

What I like is that Sam is not competing with her in music like Justin Taylor — he is doing his own thing.

Sam also seems to have a great relationship with his sisters. I think that is a good sign, too. I have three brothers, am close with them and they are all great spouses and dads.