FreeBritney Movement has a Wikipedia Page 🥺

Moscow

In 2008, American singer Britney Spears was placed on a three-day psychiatric hold two separate times.[2] At the time, she had been experiencing conflicts in her personal life, including her divorce from Kevin Federline, shaving her head, attacking paparazzi, and losing custody of her two sons with Federline.[3] Following the second hold, Spears's father, James "Jamie", filed a petition to institute a temporary conservatorship of Spears, which was made permanent that same year.[2] Jamie acted as the conservator of Spears's personal affairs as well as co-conservator of her finances alongside Andrew Wallet, who held the position starting in 2009.[2][4]

Under the conservatorship, Spears has released four studio albums, with two–Circus (2008) and Femme Fatale (2011)–earning platinum certification.[5] She was also a judge on the second season of the reality competition series The X Factor in 2012.[6] From 2013 to 2017, Spears performed in a concert residency, called Britney: Piece of Me, in Las Vegas.[7] The residency grossed over $137 million.[8] In 2018, Spears's sister, Jamie Lynn, became the trustee of her estate.[4] Jamie suffered a colon rupture that same year.[9] While Spears was originally scheduled to begin her second Las Vegas residency in 2019, the singer announced a hiatus that included the cancellation of the residency in January 2019 due to Jamie's health problems.[7] In March 2019, Wallet resigned from his position as co-conservator after 11 years.[10] Due to stress from Jamie's afflictions, Spears went in to a mental health facility that same month.[11]

Link

IDC I am happy to see this :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

Good. He didn't start it, nor help the case any further.

He used the movement to promote the ****ty remix noone asked for and also to revive Exhale from the grave.  

yet the movement did benefit from Exhale, the place Jordan has had running for 17 years, more than they give it credit for on Twitter and similar platforms.

Not only the voicemail exploded once it was shared in here (seriously, how many people were paying attention to that podcast before that?), but many of the Exhalers were the first ones that started digging up the court documents from back in the day, as well as the news articles about people that were still unknown by many of the fans, like Lou Taylor, Andrew Wallet, etc. Not to mention they helped us understand what a conservatorship really was and what the law said about it.

All the information was gathered here then it spread to Twitter, and got its own life there afterwards. Which is more, basically every major #freebritney supporter got an account in here at some point, including some organizations against conservatorship abuse. Many people then joined the movement through social media, ignoring the role BreatheHeavy had on it to impulse it, including the #freebritney hashtag campaigns that were organized here. We literally got TMZ articles every day that were basically responding to stuff we were discussing here in the forum, they were all spying here since the very beginning. 

So yeah, Jordan might not have started the movement himself, but no one can deny that he was the first to use that phrase back when the conservatorship started, or that he has provided us this space to gather and discuss everything about Britney, including the conservatorship and the voicemail, when on social media accounts were getting suspended, the hashtags were getting censored, etc. 

• Love 3
  • Leader
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yet the movement did benefit from Exhale, the place Jordan has had running for 17 years, more than they give it credit for on Twitter and similar platforms.

Not only the voicemail exploded once it was shared in here (seriously, how many people were paying attention to that podcast before that?), but many of the Exhalers were the first ones that started digging up the court documents from back in the day, as well as the news articles about people that were still unknown by many of the fans, like Lou Taylor, Andrew Wallet, etc. Not to mention they helped us understand what a conservatorship really was and what the law said about it.

All the information was gathered here then it spread to Twitter, and got its own life there afterwards. Which is more, basically every major #freebritney supporter got an account in here at some point, including some organizations against conservatorship abuse. Many people then joined the movement through social media, ignoring the role BreatheHeavy had on it to impulse it, including the #freebritney hashtag campaigns that were organized here. We literally got TMZ articles every day that were basically responding to stuff we were discussing here in the forum, they were all spying here since the very beginning. 

So yeah, Jordan might not have started the movement himself, but no one can deny that he was the first to use that phrase back when the conservatorship started, or that he has provided us this space to gather and discuss everything about Britney, including the conservatorship and the voicemail, when on social media accounts were getting suspended, the hashtags were getting censored, etc. 

I audibly gasped! Thank you for this comment @PokemonSpears. I really appreciate it. It’s honestly exhausting trying to clarify or defend myself to haters. At the end of the day in my heart I know the role myself, BH and the community played in all this and people like @Jon Bellion can’t take that away. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I audibly gasped! Thank you for this comment @PokemonSpears. I really appreciate it. It’s honestly exhausting trying to clarify or defend myself to haters. At the end of the day in my heart I know the role myself, BH and the community played in all this and people like @Jon Bellion can’t take that away. 

They can never take away your truth.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 9:43 PM, PokemonSpears said:

No. The podcast blew up on Twitter. And some random Exhaler reposted it here. Exhale was dead back then, how could it even make any noise? 

• Leader
37 minutes ago, Jon Bellion said:

No. The podcast blew up on Twitter. And some random Exhaler reposted it here. Exhale was dead back then, how could it even make any noise? 

It appears to me you love to drag BH. I think it's important you ask yourself why you post here if you aren't a big fan of this community? I don't say this often, but please feel free to log out. 

• Like 1