Britney's brother dodges question about dad's conservatorship suspension

Moscow

All I can say is ewwww. And honestly it just hurts to know because I always wanted to believe Bryan was one of the good guys. Because you know he was Britney’s older brother and back in the days they seemed so close and I just felt like he would always be one to protect her like the big brother should. But he failed man and it just sucks that he’s just as evil as his father and the rest of them. 

39 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

What were they panicking about?

Just now, Easy There said:

Hahaha idk. But I think there was a video where Jamie allegedly asked for his w**d,also a video where Lynn and Bryan were talking about Freebritney and one more but can't remember

Also if anyone has those videos please post

Yeah the only family member I see her forgiving (not forgetting) and moving forward with is Lynn. I truly believe Lynn has always cared but she appears to be a passive, non confrontational type who was simply complicit. Some people are naturally that way but I also believe Lynn is battered from years emotional abuse and that timid shyness comes from that. That’s no excuse in my opinion as your kids should be the BIGGEST thing you fight for regardless. Lynn did and I guess better late then never 🤷‍♂️ The rest aren’t going to publicly congratulate Britney because they love their father and they know what this truly means moving forward. He’s f ucked! The only person I honestly see getting possible prison time is Jamie because the man can’t afford good lawyers anymore. I mean Vivian wants a piece of the pie so bad her only strategy left yesterday was to aspire to file an appeal because it guarantees she continues to get paid. She doesn’t care about Jamie lol. Also he’s wreck less. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up getting a DUI or getting into a bad situation from his drinking because this is definitely a massive pill he needs to swallow (no pun intended). Unfortunately the rest of team con might have a fighting chance of skipping jail time but still facing major settlements that won’t be in their favor. #FreeBritney is almost over guys! It’s time for the next chapter, #Justice4Britney 🌹🌹🌹

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Hahaha idk. But I think there was a video where Jamie allegedly asked for his w**d,also a video where Lynn and Bryan were talking about Freebritney and one more but can't remember

Yeah, actuallyI remember Lynne was saying something along the lines of "Those freebritney people are digging a lot pf stuff" but it was hard to listen to clearly.

I personally dont think Lynne has any excuse. If Britney had been my daughter and this went on for 13 years I would have ratjer lost it all but would have sticked by my daughter. What kind of mother sits down and prays? Yuck. Her whole family belong in a place far away from anything good.