Britney's brother dodges question about dad's conservatorship suspension

Moscow

1 minute ago, britneyeurope said:

He is so hot

Im ashamed of myself but I always found him to be so hot. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

LMAO He cant speak because he still processing the idea of working again after 13 years of leeching his sisters fortune 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: I heard there is job vacancy on Burger King Brian. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, J45x said:

Im ashamed of myself but I always found him to be so hot. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

LMAO He cant speak because he still processing the idea of working again after 13 years of leeching his sisters fortune 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: I heard there is job vacancy on Burger King Brian. 

Why ashamed,we can just f.u.c.k with him very  hard and throw him into garbage

• Haha 2

Remember Bryan saying it took effort from the whole family to keep Britney’s career going? Remember Lynne saying in her book that Bryan didn’t get enough credit for how he got Britney her perfume deals?

Well now that the Spears clan is going their separate ways, I guess we’ll really get to see who needed who.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Remember when we all believed Amber was going to help Free Britney? Turns out it was more beneficial to waste her money instead. They will all be moving to the streets real soon.

I remember. How delusional some fans were. All she is is a gold digger, let's see how long she stays with Bryan now that he won't be living off Britney anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

how did they even recognize him lol

I'd have no idea

It’s not hard to spot a male species of the Spears clan in public. They reek of desperation, and walk funny from an oversized colon cause by a genetic disposition towards complete A.S.S.H.O.L.E-ality. Women with no backbone lurk nearby.

Edited by Justin Woodpond