So it seems Mathew Rosengart is on the path to become what Thomas Messerue became for Michael Jackson and his fans

So Thomas Messerue was MJ's lawyer during 2005 trial and even later he kept giving amazing interviews fighting for MJ and bringing justice for him. He basically was a man that helped Michael to save him.

And now Mathew Rosengart can save Britney and became an advocate for a justice.

Thomas Messerue is so much loved among MJ'S fans and even till this day he gives interviews and is celebrated.

It seems Mathew is on the path to become for Britney and her fans what Thomas Messerue became for MJ and his fans.

Am I the only one uncomfortable by the constant Michael Jackson comparison?

While both were exploited by their families, their legal battles are vastly different. Was Britney ever accused of any of the things that Michael was accused of? Regardless of whether you think he was guilty or not. That’s irrelevant.

The only obvious comparison is that both were the biggest star of their generation. And that they were in an ongoing legal battle. And an abusive father. The legal nature? Let’s not compare the two.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

While both were exploited by their families, their legal battles are vastly different. Was Britney ever accused of any of the things that Michael was accused of? Regardless of whether you think he was guilty or not. That’s irrelevant.

The only obvious comparison is that both were the biggest star of their generation. And that they were in an ongoing legal battle. And an abusive father. The legal nature? Let’s not compare the two.

I agree

Just now, FreeBritneyForever said:

Didn’t mj warn Britney before he died that they were coming for her tho. I feel like there’s so much more dirt that’s gonna come out and everything’s connected 

• Love 1