Did Britney appear to have DEMENTIA because she was drugged during assessment???

20 minutes ago, Dirk said:

That's exactly what happened

She saw a psychiatrist like 3 days before her second hospitalisation, so maybe that woman told her to take Risperdal and Seroquel, it looked like this woman + Sam Lufti planned that, Sam agreed with Lynne and Jamie but than he couldn't preview that Lynne and Jamie blocked him after her check-in

26 de jan. de 2008

Yep!

It fits the timeline exactly:

Jan. 21, 2008 - Britney sits for a deposition at the offices of Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Britney visits Dr. Deborah Nadel for the first time after the family court forces her to undergo a psychological evaluation.

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lynne and Jamie Spears arrive at Britney's house in separate cars at around 10 pm after hearing Britney and Sam Lutfi were fighting and that Britney was crying.

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

Jan. 30, 2008 - Paparazzi agency X17 reports that there has been a suicide attempt. Britney is alone at the house with Sam Lutfi, until he contacts Lynne Spears and requests her to come over. The police and ambulance arrive and take her to the Neuro Psychiatric Institute at UCLA ("NPI").

Britney's hospitalization is ordered on the recommendation of Dr. Deborah Nadel.

LAPD helicopters circle overhead in a tightly-orchestrated effort to ensure Britney doesn't escape from her home before police can obtain a warrant to enter.

Jan. 31, 2008 - In the early morning hours, Britney is placed on a second "5150" hold. According to Lynne Spears, Britney tells her doctor that she has been taking Adderall.

Jan. 31, 2008 - Lynne Spears files a declaration to obtain a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, claiming he was drugging Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Sorry for the spelling mistake honest error im

a huge fan but never really paid close attention to how she spells her name

anyways I am pondering a theory that the psychiatrist who suddenly “died” days before he was to  answer to the courts about Britt

well I read he was a doctor who

treated many different stars in Hollywood. This might sound crazy but what if he was was the one behind keeping Britt in a hypno type state of compliance for the most part during those years we heard not much from her and she was just busy being overworked and staying quiet. 

I know she really hated the doctor when asked about him.  

then he dies suddenly? I find it very suspicious that this is not brought up

or mentioned as significant in anything I have read so far. 

any thoughts?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blessed80 said:

Sorry for the spelling mistake honest error im

a huge fan but never really paid close attention to how she spells her name

anyways I am pondering a theory that the psychiatrist who suddenly “died” days before he was to  answer to the courts about Britt

well I read he was a doctor who

treated many different stars in Hollywood. This might sound crazy but what if he was was the one behind keeping Britt in a hypno type state of compliance for the most part during those years we heard not much from her and she was just busy being overworked and staying quiet. 

I know she really hated the doctor when asked about him.  

then he dies suddenly? I find it very suspicious that this is not brought up

or mentioned as significant in anything I have read so far. 

any thoughts?

My thoughts? God doesn't like ugly & took care of that problem. 

Maybe do your research Sam was crushing ***** into her food to try to put her to sleep not keep her awake . Seroquel will know I you out to sleep when they put her in the 5150 she had been awake for 4 days . Sam was trying to help her by putting her to sleep how ever he could. She prolly refused to sleep and just stayed up and for her own good he was trying to help because he knew sleep was needed or the irrational behaviour would only get worse. 

they spun it around by making him look like the bad guy by putting ***** in her food but I believe he was trying to help her

• Like 1