Where Are The Celebs?

Hollywood is fake af. Does this really surprise us? It’s disappointing yes but celebs are so self obsessed and the second they catch a whiff of vulnerability or the possibility of an artists diminishing ‘relevance’ they jump ship and move on to the next celeb they can leech off.

Jokes on them though, Britney is an absolute icon and the world is watching. Her legendary status will still be as powerful as ever long after their 15 minutes of fame are over. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Honestly, the c-ship has an immense amount of attention already. Tweeting right now is just a sweet gesture. They probably are supporting her behind the scenes. 

Not to mention people would accuse them of only doing it for attention and jumping on the bandwagon. I've seen that before.

7 hours ago, G-unit said:

I do find it strange that Demi hasn’t said anything about their time working with Britney on X Factor.  It clearly wasn’t the experience they thought it was going to be…so speak up.  That goes for all of her fellow judges on X-Factor.  And outspoken Simon Cowell can’t say anything?  Surely he dealt with Jamie at some point.

All of these celebrities that are social justice warriors could really shed a light on the guardianship issue in America…it needs it.  But unless it helps them in some way (Taylor, who I love, but I’m looking at you) they don’t actually care.

Yes, they are only social justice warriors when a cause has become so popular that they will get cancelled if they don’t. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ilikethispart said:

Hollywood is fake af. Does this really surprise us? It’s disappointing yes but celebs are so self obsessed and the second they catch a whiff of vulnerability or the possibility of an artists diminishing ‘relevance’ they jump ship and move on to the next celeb they can leech off.

Jokes on them though, Britney is an absolute icon and the world is watching. Her legendary status will still be as powerful as ever long after their 15 minutes of fame are over. 

Ouch. Scalp Hollyweird sis :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can’t find a link on YouTube but she did shade her. I also remember it.

Like can you loosely remember what she said? Because from everything I've heard and remembered especially during their time working together on XFactor she always was praising Britney and they seemed to have a good chemistry between takes playing board games together. So it's kind of fishy to me. Is Demi connected to Loucifer?