Where Are The Celebs?

14 hours ago, G-unit said:

All of these celebrities that are social justice warriors could really shed a light on the guardianship issue in America…it needs it.  But unless it helps them in some way (Taylor, who I love, but I’m looking at you) they don’t actually care.

Regarding Taylor, wasn’t there a rumor when Brit and Miley did a skit at the VMAs several years ago that she shaded Taylor? I can’t remember the year. We know Taylor doesn’t forgive easily. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

They’re scared of all the power players involved and don’t want to put targets on their back. They probably feel like they don’t know the whole story so it’s too risky from a PR perspective. Let’s face it, them speaking out won’t really help at this point and can only hurt them 

Interesting take on the situation tbh :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Like can you loosely remember what she said? Because from everything I've heard and remembered especially during their time working together on XFactor she always was praising Britney and they seemed to have a good chemistry between takes playing board games together. So it's kind of fishy to me. Is Demi connected to Loucifer? 

It was about lypsinching and she mentioned how some judges don’t even sing and judge others for their singing, something along those lines. She didn’t specifically mentioned Brit’s name though but people assumed it was Britney.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Regarding Taylor, wasn’t there a rumor when Brit and Miley did a skit at the VMAs several years ago that she shaded Taylor? I can’t remember the year. We know Taylor doesn’t forgive easily. 

I never heard this tbh this sounds juicy, if true. Does anyone have any receipts of this incident. Also what skit did Brit and Miley do? Is there video footage of it on YouTube?

36 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Who cares?? Y’all have asked this question at least once a week since June 23. All I care about is her getting out of this situation not no tweet from random celebrities. 

Why haven’t Rick & Morty, Mrs. Puff and Neo from the matrix spoken out? 

give it a rest 

Madonna and Britney Spears are the ones who paved the way for Pop music for the women and gay men artists in the industry today! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

There would be no Ariana, Gaga, Miley, Demi, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, JoJo, Kesha, Katy Perry, Olivia Rodrigo, Ava Max, Kim Petras, et cetera. It's out of human respect to show support to Britney. She is the Matriarch of Pop for these young divas. They all have been inspired or took something from Britney and her style and artform. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I never heard this tbh this sounds juicy, if true. Does anyone have any receipts of this incident. Also what skit did Brit and Miley do? Is there video footage of it on YouTube?

I can’t find it anywhere. It was something like Britney is playing on her phone, and Miley walks up to her and says “i’ve been trying to call you why won’t you answer?!” and britney’s like “oh i thought it was Taylor Swift calling me” then they walk out on stage together. 

but of course i can’t find it anywhere

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I can’t find it anywhere. It was something like Britney is playing on her phone, and Miley walks up to her and says “i’ve been trying to call you why won’t you answer?!” and britney’s like “oh i thought it was Taylor Swift calling me” then they walk out on stage together. 

No way this really happened? 

UPDATE BUMP:

As a Fellow Exhaler said, the NDAs that Jamie Spears had all artists who worked with Britney sign are technically null and void now. Jamie cannot do anything to the artists and people who have worked with Britney. Also even major celebs who didn't work with her.

So what's the excuse now Demi for being silent? Lord knows you love to talk :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

12 hours ago, Arwen said:

VMAs 2015 it was for introduce Taylor

• Love 1