Where Are The Celebs?

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Hollywood is filled with vultures. Most people that say they love someone only do it to 1) sound nice 2) don’t get hate from other fan bases. Hollywood is fake as hell and I think Britney alluded to this in an interview she had over the phone during Glory era. 

Do you have a link to that interview? 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Hollywood is filled with vultures. Most people that say they love someone only do it to 1) sound nice 2) don’t get hate from other fan bases. Hollywood is fake as hell and I think Britney alluded to this in an interview she had over the phone during Glory era. 

You definitely are right tho about Hollywood

12 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Do you have a link to that interview? 

No but I’m sure someone else can find it. She was overseas and had a phone radio interview…Israel maybe? Not sure if it was the same interview she said she sang live, or on the same day (because she had two interviews that day) She was talking about people in the industry. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No but I’m sure someone else can find it. She was overseas and had a phone radio interview…Israel maybe? Not sure if it was the same interview she said she sang live, or on the same day (because she had two interviews that day) She was talking about people in the industry. 

Ooh I'm curious to hear this. Someone find a link asap! Britney army unite! 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know which interview you're talking about, except you're skipping over the fact that the reason that Britney kept calling people but no one was answering back is the... conservatorship. We didn't even the Controlling Britney Spears to know that because even Xtina said Britney's people wouldn't allow anyone to talk to her 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know which interview you're talking about, except you're skipping over the fact that the reason that Britney kept calling people but no one was answering back is the... conservatorship. We didn't even need Controlling Britney Spears to know that because even Xtina said Britney's people wouldn't allow anyone to talk to her 

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I know which interview you're talking about, except you're skipping over the fact that the reason that Britney kept calling people but no one was answering back is the... conservatorship. We didn't even need Controlling Britney Spears to know that because even Xtina said Britney's people wouldn't allow anyone to talk to her 

Ooh so what was Britney calling people trying to get collaborations with other artists for Glory and nobody responded due to the conservatorship?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don’t think I’m skipping that part, it’s obvious it’s because of the Conservatorship, but they can post a tweet and don’t do it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I know which interview you're talking about, except you're skipping over the fact that the reason that Britney kept calling people but no one was answering back is the... conservatorship. We didn't even the Controlling Britney Spears to know that because even Xtina said Britney's people wouldn't allow anyone to talk to her 

Yes