Where Are The Celebs?

5 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly we don’t need them look at the noise already being made without their support, they can keep it. Except Paris, Courtney Love and Miley they have all stayed loyal and supportive 

Yeah Miley and Paris have been consistent with their support at least. But for the ones who have claimed to "love" Britney don't say s-h-i--t :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: (yes I'm calling out Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ciara, etc) it just makes my blood boil. They are only out for themselves :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Soso said:

I’m guessing they will ALLLLLLLL tweet or post something tomorrow if Britney is finally free from her dad. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

“I’m so happy for you @BritneySpears! “

”Stronger than yesterday Britney!”

”Me and Jessica are sending our best wishes to Britney and we hope she finally finds the happiness she deserves. ” 

:typing_keyboard_computer:

If that happens, that will prove that celebs are fake af and Britney is the most humble person in the Biz :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Y'all ask this every other week. Many of the celebs who legitimately care about Britney already spoke up after the 1st documentary, and most of them probably have nothing else to add. The others most likely got NDA'd like Iggy implied.

Yeah but humility is far more important. This isn't just about a Britney breakup or something, there has been revealed evidence that this case is so so so much more than meets the eye. The amount of pain Britney has been thru it's crazy that her peers wouldn't be willing to show support NDA or not 

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I do find it strange that Demi hasn’t said anything about their time working with Britney on X Factor.  It clearly wasn’t the experience they thought it was going to be…so speak up.  That goes for all of her fellow judges on X-Factor.  And outspoken Simon Cowell can’t say anything?  Surely he dealt with Jamie at some point.

All of these celebrities that are social justice warriors could really shed a light on the guardianship issue in America…it needs it.  But unless it helps them in some way (Taylor, who I love, but I’m looking at you) they don’t actually care.

Best response so far. You get me :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

10 minutes ago, Soso said:

I’m guessing they will ALLLLLLLL tweet or post something tomorrow if Britney is finally free from her dad. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

“I’m so happy for you @BritneySpears! “

”Stronger than yesterday Britney!”

”Me and Jessica are sending our best wishes to Britney and we hope she finally finds the happiness she deserves. ” 

:typing_keyboard_computer:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: