Let's be honest.

If Jamie was really for the best interest of his daughter, HE SHOULD’VE LISTENED. To save someone from hitting rock bottom is not by putting them in a situation wherein every single rights are taken away, but rather giving the person suffering the freedom of choice that would benefit their inner morale and core. Jamie DID NOT DO that. He selfishly turned Britney as someone invaluable. 

I believe Britney would still agree being in a conservatorship in 2008 if only the court granted to have an independent professional rather than Jamie. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jecho said:

If Jamie was really for the best interest of his daughter, HE SHOULD’VE LISTENED. To save someone from hitting rock bottom is not by putting them in a situation wherein every single rights are taken away, but rather giving the person suffering the freedom of choice that would benefit their inner morale and core. Jamie DID NOT DO that. He selfishly turned Britney as someone invaluable. 

I believe Britney would still agree being in a conservatorship in 2008 if only the court granted to have an independent professional rather than Jamie. 

'Baby you're fat, you need to go on a diet'.

The c u n t never cared about her.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, arama said:

'Baby you're fat, you need to go on a diet'.

The c u n t never cared about her.

Jamie Spears is officially the most horrible person next to crime convicts. He sees nothing more of Britney as a family member but an asset to bank off his bankrupt ***.

• Love 1

Well,the question is,would she survive without conservatorship at that time, particularly 2008,she made it through 2007,god knows how,bit if that behavior continue to happen after that, I can't imagine where she would finished,maybe this conservatorship was at the end a good thing for her, because she is still alive at least,maybe she wouldn't be without it

Britney was alone and heartbroken, Britney was at the top of the world and the worlds biggest celebrity she had a hard time after losing custody but Britney never once needed a conservatorship she just needs love and family should do this well enough. Britney's biggest dream was to support her family and she did, she started performing at malls when she was 15 she really worked her entire life to support her family. 

She just needed love, they didn't do anything they leeched her off and threatened her to take her kids away. Britney easily could've managed if proper love and guidance and a break was given to her. 

10 minutes ago, britneyeurope said:

Well,the question is,would she survive without conservatorship at that time, particularly 2008,she made it through 2007,god knows how,bit if that behavior continue to happen after that, I can't imagine where she would finished,maybe this conservatorship was at the end a good thing for her, because she is still alive at least,maybe she wouldn't be without it

what are u talking about?! she survived c-ship so she def would be ok..

she was manipulated in 2007/2008 as well..

1. her Team and several persons convince her to go in rehab that wasn't needed (she said it herself) and then they spread rumors like she as an addict

2. she was manipulated when they hospitalized her in first time

3. She didn't harm herself or others - but others were hurting her and her image

4. C-ship is needed for people who can't eat, drink, find shelter - and how can this be even discussed?! I'm even mad about myself now lol

5. somebody block this user!!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

what are u talking about?! she survived c-ship so she def would be ok..

she was manipulated in 2007/2008 as well..

1. her Team and several persons convince her to go in rehab that wasn't needed (she said it herself) and then they spread rumors like she as an addict

2. she was manipulated when they hospitalized her in first time

3. She didn't harm herself or others - but others were hurting her and her image

4. C-ship is needed for people who can't eat, drink, find shelter - and how can this be even discussed?! I'm even mad about myself now lol

5. somebody block this user!!!!

This!!.

You have to wonder what happened for her own family and Larry to push her to the limit in 2007? Would She have had a meltdown if this had not happened?.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, britneyeurope said:

What ”behaviour”??? She was a very young newly divorced woman with the whole world watching and judging her every move. What she needed was love and support, her kids, her friends and the possibility to do whatever she wanted with her life.

6 minutes ago, britneyeurope said:

Guys we all knows that,but what if she hadn't got any love and support or conservatorship in 2008,would she survive on her OWN,thats the ******* question?

Hardly anybody survives this world completely on their own. 
So are the alternatives now to either live a perfect flawless life or be in a conservatorship? 
I don’t understand this logic. There were million other ways to help her. 
I think she would have not only ”survived”, she would have been able to live a fulfilling autonomous life.

I think she would’ve came out of it. Everyone goes through dark phases of their life. I always try to imagine how amplified that must be for a person of her celebrity. She never got the chance to make mistakes or mess up without being scrutinized for her every move. I was a little bit younger than her during that time, but I always imagined how it would’ve been to have been making the mistakes I made under the public eye. She was newly divorced and in a custody battle. I remember seeing all of the headlines about her during that time and it was brutal. Then watching her big “comeback” with the VMAs was when I realized that she needed time away and the time to live and make mistakes and learn from them. She even said in FTR that she looks back at that and wondered why she didn’t go back to Louisiana. But she was young and going through some things. It’s just unfortunate she didn’t have the opportunity to work through her issues without being destroyed by the media and being put under a conservatorship by her family for the wrong reasons. But main point is, I think she would’ve been fine if she had the opportunity to get out of LA and just go into hiding and have time for herself without the amplification of her life being played out on the news and tabloids every day. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britneyeurope said:

It wasn't her behaviour that was the issue.

It was

1. Overworked, no relaxation
  2.  Stealing manager, whom she fired. 
  3. Kevin doing *****, ignoring kids and her and partying all the time
  4. Divorce 
  5. Custody
  6. Out of control paparazzi
  7. Family back stabbing
  8. Everyone conspiring to take her kids away and use access to them as leverage to control her (actually stated by Rudolph in court , collusion with Kevin, to control her by controlling access to kids). Lawyers call this tactic "maternal deprivation": deprive mother of kids unless she does what she is told. 
  9. All this stress plus the setup when they escalated out of all proportion a mother spending a few minutes with her kid before handing child over: calling in helicopters and a SWAT TEAM  för petes sake!! (Coincidence: judge Reva Goetz husband was a police chief .. ahem)
  10. EVERYONE around her seeking to exploit a hardworking generous kind girl who was rich, betrayal and back stabbing
  11. It was a SETUP to steal

Would YOU survive all that???

• Like 2