Sam went on Instagram Live with Britney

While a lot of people, myself included, have never facilitated  a live on any social media platform, I think it’s safe to say we know how it works. I was saddened by the fact it appears that Britney didn’t understand how it worked. Like the comments about people being in there and able to talk to her. It shows how truly little she is in social media as people go live on platforms all the time.  You learn about it from personally seeing others using it. How is it at 39 she has never ventured on one?

• Like 2

While a lot of people, myself included, have never facilitated  a live on any social media platform, I think it’s safe to say we know how it works. I was saddened by the fact it appears that Britney didn’t understand how it worked. Like the comments about people being in there and able to talk to her. It shows how truly little she is in social media as people go live on platforms all the time.  You learn about it from personally seeing others using it. How is it at 39 she has never ventured on one?

• Like 1