Sam went on Instagram Live with Britney

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

It’s so sad her team have literally traumatized her from being the spontaneous and unfiltered girl she used to be.

Thanks Sam for sharing a little bit 

Agree, and I don’t blame her at all after everything she’s been through. I remember one time she did an interview saying there had been a loud party near her in Vegas, and she was ‘scared’. They traumatised her so bad the *******s. That clip was very cute though, it was funny when he said ‘it’s all about you, no one is talking about me’ haha.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Honestly, I don't think Sam Asghari is the villain a lot of people wanna see him as. Does he stand to gain a lot by being with Britney ******* Spears? Of course he does. But Britney isn't stupid. She knows that as well as anyone else.

I wish them both the best, Britney deserves happiness and if Sam is gonna be the one giving that to her, so be it.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I appreciate that he pushes her. I think he's gonna be the one to re teach her how to stand on her own. Not that she needs him but I think she's lost all her confidence and he will be the one to remind her how loved she is. Sometimes we need that boost.

He does it so respectfully and when he could tell she was serious he stopped.

Yup exactly! I love that he doesn’t shelter her or keep her away from these things. I think that dating a younger man like Sam is actually really good for her spirit and keeps her young at heart. They’re so cute with eachother and you can tell she’s really comfortable with him. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: You can also tell the shackles are finally coming off. Wouldn’t be surprised if stuff like this happens more, maybe even on her own Instagram eventually! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 6

I wonder if he’s actually not meant to do live with her or something, like we know there’s a lot of conditions he’d be under and her saying ‘did you really do that babe?!’ I’m not saying this against him just wondering. Cos remember when he turned it off when she did live that time. Maybe now he’s just like meh fk team con and their rules and just did it.

• Like 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yup exactly! I love that he doesn’t shelter her or keep her away from these things. I think that dating a younger man like Sam is actually really good for her spirit and keeps her young at heart. They’re so cute with eachother and you can tell she’s really comfortable with him. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: You can also tell the shackles are finally coming off. Wouldn’t be surprised if stuff like this happens more, maybe even on her own Instagram eventually! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Guys, don't push her. She's been rather isolated and kept away from the pubic for 13 years (at least not in the way she was pre-con). Let her take her baby steps back into the limelight, if she wishes to.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I wonder if he’s actually not meant to do live with her or something, like we know there’s a lot of conditions he’d be under and her saying ‘did you really do that babe?!’ I’m not saying this against him just wondering. Cos remember when he turned it off when she did live that time. Maybe now he’s just like meh fk team con and their rules and just did it.

This disgusts me - we know it’s true as well. It’s so sad. Poor Britney. I hope this fkn conservatorship and DONE and she can be free and do what she likes again. I want her team and everyone involved to suffer!! 

• Like 3