Sam went on Instagram Live with Britney

8 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Because social anxiety is freakin' sad, not the video itself off course. And it's even more sad when you know that she wasn't like this before, she's like that now because all the horrible things happened in her life... It's broke my heart. She's still ******* strong in my eyes, alot of people wouldn't be able to handle all these s*it and I admire her so much, but obviously her spirit is kind of broken with all the trauma. She looks so affraid to read the comments from strangers...

But I'm agreed Sam played it very safe and little steps like this can be very good for her.

I also hope that your social anxiety will be better and even gone for the futur! Be strong, I know how it can be hard sometimes!

Social anxiety. She is a ******* hostage with a mafia since 13 years. Completely spaced out to compare her situation to someone who has “social anxiety” but “no reason” for it. “Little steps”, are you joking?! She gets punished and threatened every time she does the slightest thing not allowed. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

OMGGGG I just love how cute she sounds! But that’s also so sad! I don’t think she’s really scared of lives, I think she might have something that the Cship forbids her to go live she thought she’d get in trouble for been in one. I don’t know! But I love the fact that Sam pushes her, like mentioned before from another user here. I’m pretty sure when everything is finished with the Cship, she might start exploring a little bit more of social media. I hope, actually. 

1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

That was a bit funny but it was rather sad unfortunately. It really showed how scared of even little things Britney is. She really needs to be out of CONservatorship ASAP and it will take a time for her to heal from all this abuse.

It's so sad that once one of the most self contained women in the world is running away from small incocent live on Instagram.

I really wish that Britney be out of CONservatorship,marry Sam,have a child or kids,heal,regain her confidence.

I really don't want anything from her now. No new music. Nothing.

I just want her to have new child/kids,enjoy the ones she has already,be happy with Sam and just to heal and heal.

They really did so much harm to her....

I'm the same, if not worst and I did not went through what she did, obviously.  So please, stop.

I can’t wait for Britney to finally be free and discover what the real world is like right now, all the things she doesn’t know and wasn’t allowed to do. And I’m glad she has Sam by her side to help her if she needs it, to be her rock if she needs it as she explores newfound freedom. It’s so sad knowing she was so isolated she doesn’t even know how a live works, but also very hopeful to think about because soon she’ll be free and she’ll get to heal and experience the world.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Social anxiety. She is a ******* hostage with a mafia since 13 years. Completely spaced out to compare her situation to someone who has “social anxiety” but “no reason” for it. “Little steps”, are you joking?! She gets punished and threatened every time she does the slightest thing not allowed. 

No need to be so pressed, where did @Johanpapz say that there is "no reason" for SA? Also, it's about her feelings/mind and especially she (or "she") said herself on IG, that she experiences social anxiety.
As if nobody knows on here how terrible and inhumane the circumstances around her are, but ultimately she will have experienced psychological consequences by being in this situation. And this is reflected in her feelings and behaviour, of course.

5 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Guys chill...bad as things are...I have MANY friends over 30 who have no idea how a live works. It really isn't that shocking. I'm a live streamer. I see this reaction all the time when I try and get my friends from the real world to watch or participate.

This! Which doesn't take away from the fact that she's way too sheltered, of course.

Anyway, I love the vibe between them, they're very cute together and this was great. Funny, a little sad, a bit of a statement on their part if you ask me...and full of hope. Love that he opens her up a little bit to be less scared of things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Anna Karina said:

No need to be so pressed, where did @Johanpapz say that there is "no reason" for SA? Also, it's about her feelings/mind and especially she (or "she") said herself on IG, that she experiences social anxiety.
As if nobody knows on here how terrible and inhumane the circumstances around her are, but ultimately she will have experienced psychological consequences by being in this situation. And this is reflected in her feelings and behaviour, of course.

Yes, there ARE needs to be pressed, it is a serious situation and she has been gaslighted and the media has focused on her “mental state” the entire time, instead of how she has been treated. I thought it rang false to talk about social anxiety in her situation, because she has been forbidden to talk without an approved script for 13 years. I actually didn’t find her anxious when seeing the clip though. 

Lmao that was pretty incredible, really. I'm glad she didn't seem frightened, just unsure and totally unprepared. He must have done that to show her. She doesn't really want to be seen a lot of times on his videos. Like, she's there but if she's chilling in her house, she's seldom on camera. It was cute to see!

I noticed she always has the lights down. Queen of ambiance.