Sam went on Instagram Live with Britney

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I appreciate that he pushes her. I think he's gonna be the one to re teach her how to stand on her own. Not that she needs him but I think she's lost all her confidence and he will be the one to remind her how loved she is. Sometimes we need that boost.

He does it so respectfully and when he could tell she was serious he stopped.

Hopefully that’s true, she is going to need a lot of support and obviously won’t be getting it from her scum family.   I was also happy to see that Tish Yates person saying he seems really decent. Obviously he makes her really happy.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Guys, don't push her. She's been rather isolated and kept away from the pubic for 13 years (at least not in the way she was pre-con). Let her take her baby steps back into the limelight, if she wishes to.

Of course. I never said anything that suggested otherwise. Whatever makes her happy and comfortable.

Aww this was cute.

I wonder if Sam was rebelling against certain rules that may be in place by going Live on Instagram and that's why Britney was like "babe, did you really do that?" at the end or something. Haha just me speculating but that would be so interesting! 

If that's the case I think I just totally fell in love with Sam for Britney – if he was like "**** the rules we're going live" to show Britney how live works... that would be so cool!

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That's so ******* sad. Couldn't he have told her that he was going live before her finding out afterwards? I have anxiety too so I understand how Britney felt in that moment. I just think that she has no choice but to stay with him because it's either that or being alone.

Britney can still get it, and I say that as a bi man lol

if she leaves sam no way she will Be alone, Britney has never had a hard time finding men

• Love 1