Britney warned us.. THIS WAS A SECRET CODE

Lou

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I agree, but now sometimes I feel we reach a lot and I don't blame you we've been reading her court papers from years and we don't even know if she fully has control over her IG we have a right to analyse but we as fans sometimes overthink and I don't blame anyone we have become like that. 

Oh I know. I thought OP was reaching here too. I understand what you mean. I do also think that some users are quite nasty and call others insane and stuff like that and I don’t think that is cool so I am like defending the right to risk being wrong and think freely, even though I think many things are 100% unlikely. ☺️
Ringo Starr Peace GIF

Just now, Xavierleleon said:

Oh I know. I thought OP was reaching here too. I understand what you mean. I do also think that some users are quite nasty and call others insane and stuff like that and I don’t think that is cool so I am like defending the right to risk being wrong and think freely, even though I think many things are 100% unlikely. ☺️
Ringo Starr Peace GIF

You are wrong. This was a code

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

As the other member said, she would have to in order to have some sort of human interaction.    In the video of Britney watching Rihanna at the VMA’s she’s sitting next to Goblin and also appears to be enjoying her company.

I’m sure Robin is the kind of woman who is fake-nice to people she’s using.  She also probably knew she HAD to try and be friends with Britney because she was Lou’s eyes and ears (Britney hates Lou, which is why we have rarely seen them together - I don’t recall ever seeing them actually interacting).

If Britney outright hated Robin the way she does Lou, Robin would be removed and someone else from Tri Star put in her position…meaning Goblin could kiss her paycheck goodbye.  I’m sure she made Britney feel like she was truly her friend. 

Idc what anyone says but I really hope Britney got to DECK that bitcchh in the face a few times 

1 hour ago, rennen said:

She had no choice but to.

If you're being isolated for 13 years you have no choice but to communicate with your abusers otherwise it's even lonelier. 

I doubt it was sweetness and roses all the time but for her own sanity it seems like Britney played along when needed. 

Not only this but sometimes your mind goes through denial stages (similar to romantic toxic relationships) where you force yourself to belief that “it can’t be that bad”, “it’s for my own good”, etc. I know she’s always been aware but I’m sure with time she’s been able to process more things that they did to her which it got to a point where she said ENOUGH.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not only this but sometimes your mind goes through denial stages (similar to romantic toxic relationships) where you force yourself to belief that “it can’t be that bad”, “it’s for my own good”, etc. I know she’s always been aware but I’m sure with time she’s been able to process more things that they did to her which it got to a point where she said ENOUGH.

With my own experience with abuse, you always knows something feels wrong, and then one day everything they did to you just clicks

• Love 2
1 hour ago, darkchildremix said:

Don't come at me you guys, but why did it seem that Britney enjoyed her company? 

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

What did you want her to do? She knew she was surrounded by leeches and chose to play along, instead of fighting everyone everyday and be sent to rehab against her will.

She was in a living hell, she made the choice to be positive and kind in order to put up with all the sh1t thrown her way. God bless her soul

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, darkchildremix said:

Don't come at me you guys, but why did it seem that Britney enjoyed her company? 

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Maybe she did at times. Some of the most manipulative, awful people can split their personality and be really funny and sweet when they want to be. When you're stuck with them in your workplace then you just make the best of the moments when they're not being a POS. 

• Like 1

Those ugly *** shoes are Commes Des Garcon collab with Converse, which means a pair of those shoes are at least $150 dollars. So this Goblin can get herself a pair of sneakers for 100 bucks but deny my girl a pair os sketchers which are probably 50 dollars???? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: UNBELIEVABLE! 

I cant wait the day this goblin goes back to the hellish fever ponds she came from.