[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

You guys… this documentary so far has NOTHING on the NYT’s doc. Not even close. It’s so sad. The NYT Controlling Britney Spears dropped bombs. 

Have any bombs been dropped yet? Not for me. Old news. Already known ****. Like… lazy lazy lazy investigative reporting so far!

• Love 3
Just now, blakey said:

You guys… this documentary so far has NOTHING on the NYT’s doc. Not even close. It’s so sad. The NYT Controlling Britney Spears dropped bombs. 

Have any bombs been dropped yet? Not for me. Old news. Already known ****. Like… lazy lazy lazy investigative reporting so far!

Have you finished already? 

Just now, blakey said:

We knew this was gonna be for the gp

The only new is that we actually have interviews with the characters we know, the doctor, the lawyer, Andrew, Lutfi, Adnan, etc

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

We knew this was gonna be for the gp

The only new is that we actually have interviews with the characters we know, the doctor, the lawyer, Andrew, Lutfi, Adnan, etc

With Netflix’s budget, I expected SO much more. I’m just so disappointed. 

I expected a true exposé. Ugh. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Okay, Erin is a big fan of Britney, the producers of Controlling Britney Spears were not, they came in to this from the angle of civil and human rights. And that is so much better, just because someone was a fan of Britney as a kid does not mean they see her as a human being or is educated about democracy and civil rights. 
I had hoped this doc would focus on her rights and the conservatorship, not more of the misogony-****. 

Don’t forget Controlling Britney Spears was part two to Framing Britney Spears, which DID cover misogyny and Britney’s leas up to the Conservatorship.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, blakey said:

This is for the GP who have no idea about her case, not for the fans who already know more than Britney herself. 

Its a good one stop complaining 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, blakey said:

With Netflix’s budget, I expected SO much more. I’m just so disappointed. 

I expected a true exposé. Ugh. 

Same. Especially having looked up Erin. Young, feminist, fierce. Oh well, I am at 43 minutes, haven’t finished watching, but I thought the narrative would have been way more challenging of the old media narrative. I mean even more.