That Surprise Witness spilled some beans on a shady CNN reporter

MacLaura

20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Chloe Melas (I heard) was allegedly friends with Lou Taylor or atleast knew her. Now I'm questioning if she was one of the spys.

Hmmm shady. What kind of a CNN special we will get? will they try to spin the narrative of Controlling Britney Spears doc?

What in the KGB/CIA/Mossad is going on with team C?!?

So essentially Britney was chosen by organized crime to suck her dry. I wonder what evil **** her money was used to finance. She was nothing but a steady cash flow for a lot of people.

These plants that were installed by team con in the media are something out of spy novel. It’s all so crazy that you just can’t believe it but at every turn it turns out to be true. Next week is going to be a rollercoaster.

• Love 3

I hate myself for thirsting after Chloe's husband. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I didn't know Lou had connections at CNN. Either they wont mention Lou at all in the their documentary or name her in such a brief manner that her name isn't going to be associated to the abuse. 

I really wanna see Lou suffer. If she gets away with any of this, I'll be so livid. That woman deserves the worst!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Is this related to the CNN special airing tonight ? I'm confused.

Yes, she interviewed surprise witness but in the end she will not include it for some strange reason. But SP will share the footage and we will see how much they try to spin the narrative on CNN. Allegedly, Chloe and Lou are friends.

• Like 1
Just now, Yok1 said:

Yes, she interviewed surprise witness but in the end she will not include it for some strange reason. But SP will share the footage and we will see how much they try to spin the narrative on CNN. Allegedly, Chloe and Lou are friends.

So the CNN documentary is pro Con ? 

Just now, Louis-j said:

So the CNN documentary is pro Con ? 

I don't think anybody can be openly pro Con at this point, unless they want a career suicide. But maybe they will distort the facts, sugarcoat some stuff or emphasize the reasons for the Con in the first place.  It think CNN doc will not be like Controlling Britney Spears.