That Surprise Witness spilled some beans on a shady CNN reporter

MacLaura

5 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

I don't think anybody can be openly pro Con at this point, unless they want a career suicide. But maybe they will distort the facts, sugarcoat some stuff or emphasize the reasons for the Con in the first place.  It think CNN doc will not be like Controlling Britney Spears. 

I don't even want to watch it anymore...

I can´t wait for the surprise witness video about her an Chloe Melas interaction. Melas has been shady all a long, but i guess she had to change her tone also about the FreeBritney movement.  There was too much pressure to be neutral/pro colon. Chloe Melas reported incorrectly about Jamie stepping down some weeks back and all the international media run this false narrative about it.  Either she is very bad at her job or she did it on purpose. 

• Love 2

I 100% believe BJ, this CNN special was so messy the part Chloe says “in 2019 Britney Spears checked herself into a mental health facility” and skipped over the entire fact that Britney Spears HERSELF said she was forced to go and couldn’t leave, Britney said this now 3 months ago there was PLENTY time to at least edit something in, I’m looking forward for her being exposed by BJ. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2