Where are Glen Nutley and Strawberry ?

These 2 seemed to be her closest post conservatorship friends (Cade hudson aside). Both of them disappeared from her life in a heartbeat.

Did any of them speak out ? Or said anything regarding this situation ?

And Brett who seems to disapear from the face of the earth. No social media,no sightings nothing. Its like she never existed.

Are we sure she is even alive ?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Maybe Strawberry will speak in the future once Britney does, but considering she was monitored with her friends, I doubt Britney was able to really explain the situation. Also, Strawberry was (I believe) either a friend from AA or a mentor from AA, the exposure might cause her anxiety and might cause her to relapse. For all we know (based on Britney's testimony) Strawberry simply stopped getting calls and messages from Britney and she might have thought Britney didn't want to hear from her anymore...Similar to what Team Satan did between Britney and Fe.

I find it very very hard to trust anyone that’s been in her life since the conservatorship since the **** they’ve had to just turn a blind eye to is just unimaginable. It’s literally the Truman show but if Truman was getting pumped full of lithium every time he realised what was going on. 

• Like 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Maybe Strawberry will speak in the future once Britney does, but considering she was monitored with her friends, I doubt Britney was able to really explain the situation. Also, Strawberry was (I believe) either a friend from AA or a mentor from AA, the exposure might cause her anxiety and might cause her to relapse. For all we know (based on Britney's testimony) Strawberry simply stopped getting calls and messages from Britney and she might have thought Britney didn't want to hear from her anymore...Similar to what Team Satan did between Britney and Fe.

Britney has spoken. Anyone that wants to come forward and help has had ample time. 

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I want to know what they did to Brett :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

As it seems all the main big players stayed around until the past couple of years so it makes me think Brett was someone who was 'too close' to Brit so they got rid of her like everybody else.

Honestly Bretts disappearance is so weird. That woman dissapeared from the face of the earth.

And we are talking about young woman. Not some old lady who has no social media,and doesn't go out.

Idk if there was a single sighting of Brett.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

Honestly Bretts disappearance is so weird. That woman dissapeared from the face of the earth.

And we are talking about young woman. Not some old lady who has no social media,and doesn't go out.

She was going through a divorce that's why she disappeared. At one point, years ago I tracked her down but in the past few months I've tried finding her again without success. 

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No, she really hasn't, but one day she will be able to speak freely without the fear of going back home to her same abusers, handlers and being recorded in the privacy of her own home.

She spoke out in court for 24 continuous minutes which is enough for her ‘friends’ to think “yeah I should probs come forward and corroborate this”

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Do you remember the rumours of the Jason X Brett affair? 

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She was going through a divorce that's why she disappeared. At one point, years ago I tracked her down but in the past few months I've tried finding her again without success. 

Many ppl go trough worst things. I think her divorce was used as an excuse.

Its still weird that she is nowhere to be found.

Just now, ConceptD said:

She spoke out in court for 24 continuous minutes which is enough for her ‘friends’ to think “yeah I should probs come forward and corroborate this”

You're being too judgemental of people you don't know.  Britney was constantly monitored with her friends, including audio devices at home, security guards following her everywhere, and monitoring her phone. You don't know what Strawberry knows. Strawberry was a mentor from AA or a friend from AA, the point is that she's a recovering alcoholic, the exposure might cause her anxiety and might cause her to relapse, and based on Britney's testimony, she said she wasn't even allowed to contact friends that live 9 minutes away from her house. For all Strawberry knows, she simply stopped getting calls and messages from Britney and she might have assumed Britney didn't want to hear from her anymore, exactly like what they did between Fe and Britney, it's called triangulation. Stop judging people.