Where are Glen Nutley and Strawberry ?

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You're being too judgemental of people you don't know.  Britney was constantly monitored with her friends, including audio devices at home, security guards following her everywhere, and monitoring her phone. You don't know what Strawberry knows. Strawberry was a mentor from AA or a friend from AA, the point is that she's a recovering alcoholic, the exposure might cause her anxiety and might cause her to relapse, and based on Britney's testimony, she said she wasn't even allowed to contact friends that live 9 minutes away from her house. For all Strawberry knows, she simply stopped getting calls and messages from Britney and she might have assumed Britney didn't want to hear from her anymore, exactly like what they did between Fe and Britney, it's called triangulation. Stop judging people.

Calm down girl it’s just a post on a forum I haven’t shown up at the woman’s house demanding an interview 

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I would assume taking care of your own divorce in private is more important that being Britney's assistant, but what do I know, I've never gone through a divorce, thankfully. 

I wasn't talking about her "quiting" her job. I am talking about her disappearing in general. There is no need for a tone like that. Like get over urself.

The We Need to Talk About Britney podcast had a strawberry story in one episode. She was there when the host ,Jen, did her tour and meet and greet . Someone in the crew where Strawberry had been or something or if she would be coming around more.  And strawberry had a cryptic response. Jen recounted this or something  like this on an episode.

Jen also mentioned wanting the tea on Strawberry. Someone reached out to her too to give her the tea but she said she was going to keep what she knew private.

7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I find it very very hard to trust anyone that’s been in her life since the conservatorship since the **** they’ve had to just turn a blind eye to is just unimaginable. It’s literally the Truman show but if Truman was getting pumped full of lithium every time he realised what was going on. 

Omg in my mind last night I was so thinking it was like the Truman show but like American Horror Story version!

I feel like Team Con made up so many lies to cause conflict between anyone Britney became close with. I just don't know how she could have maintained relationships with anyone when Daddy was monitoring everything. You would have to jump through hoops, sign NDA's and more just to be friends with this woman. I can just see Jamie telling Britney, "oh this person is just using you." Maybe there was an ounce of truth but her life must have been a constant mind-****. This goes beyond control, these people wanted to be Britney Spears. That quote when Jamie said, "I am Britney Spears," makes more sense. He amounted to nothing in his life and all of a sudden he "became" one of the most successful pop stars of all time.