Kelly Clarkson announces new Christmas album; releases holiday break-up track

TSmidnighTS

Kelly Clarkson has announced her new Christmas album titled “When Christmas Comes Around” featuring classic covers and new originals! The album will include duets with Ariana Grande, Brett Eldridge, and Chris Stapleton! See the track list below:

She also released the brand new lead single from the album, a nod to her ex-husband, titled “Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You).” Check out the animated music video below!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Feel free to reach out anytime you need, we can discuss life and Taylor :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks so much! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I don’t enjoy Christmas music but I like this song

I love Christmas music though I was surprised she was going for another Christmas album instead of a normal release. It’s been a minute since we got some Kelly anthems! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: If this is all she is gonna give me for now, I’ll take it! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
On 9/23/2021 at 1:56 PM, Martian_M00d said:

I think it's awesome she making another Christmas album, I just dont know why management releases it September? 

Philippines has already started Christmas season since September 1st. 

Mariah has been playing there already and picking up streams with that one Christmas song 

So I'm sure this is normal..

Plus @Prachiwho works in the industry will tell you, this kind of September and October releases are normal.

The Music industry by the fall switches to Christmas albums, especially since Mariah Carey herself changed it to where you didn't have to be a has been and release these albums to get out of a contract. 

Now, these days Christmas music is big money in the industry thanks to Mariah Carey..labels want these albums cos there's an audience that is campy as Christmas gets. 

House decorated by November 1st, cos remember Christmas is a season and only a small part of the world celebrates Thanksgiving, Canada has there's next month ours is November so to the rest of the world we are lagging behind on a well decorated house cos of one day that's more seen as just a meal than a holiday to most people..

• Love 1
On 9/26/2021 at 11:58 AM, Jordan Miller said:

An Xmas bop I needed :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

YASSSS :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

On 9/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, Midnight said:

Love Kelly, not a huge fan of Christmas music but I'm here for her any day, I love her.

Silent Night with Reba and Trisha is a masterpiece. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

OMG. TASTE! It’s an underrated gem on Wrapped In Red :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

On 9/26/2021 at 12:20 PM, PickleSpears said:

That's exciting! Kelly's first Christmas album is one of my favorite Christmas albums so this should be good!

I really wish I had gotten the previous one on viny? It’s one of my faves too!  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I’ll definitely be ordering this one!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I loved her first Christmas album!   I saw an interview with Kelly and she said this album is more like a normal album just in a Christmas setting.  I'm looking foward to it!  Any new Kelly music is good news to me!

I couldn’t agree more! We’ve been starved for so long :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I thought she would never give us anything till she stopped judging the Voice :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

On 9/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, Martian_M00d said:

I think it's awesome she making another Christmas album, I just dont know why management releases it September? 

Christmas singles are often released in September and albums in October because they have such a short selling period so labels try to extend it. 

Anyways I’m not loving the first single and I absolutely hate the album cover, but I have hope that there will be some good tracks!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block