Maxi TV Interview (?): “Britney’s not fighting to get rid of it (C-ship) completely...”

Z-dawg

Ok, what kind of fresh hell did I just watch... (also the quality is like someone recorded a VHS tape with a HD potato 🥔🤷🏻‍♂️)

Found this on the ‘gram, so I’m not entirely sure whether this is:

a; legit

b; recent

BUT! Britney told the World in no uncertain terms, that she wants this abusive CON to END! Not to adjust it! Not to manoeuvre around it to suit her! Also I don’t know why would they start talking publicly about this, unless they have been made the spokesperson... And let’s face it last time that happened, we know where it ended 😏

P.S.: I am in no way bashing Sam, Maxi or anyone else (well ok Miss Lou, allegedly 🤪) as I’m not even sure if this is legit. Just thought we can all throw in our 2 cents worth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

I don't know Maxi but it's pretty obvious that he ( I'm so sorry I don't wanna be disrespectful at all, I hope I use the right pronoun) wants fame at all costs, that's why he says  so much nonsense.. My problem is that he is very arrogant and passive agressive too. I just have bad vibes...meg ryan ****** face GIF

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sherka said:

I don't know Maxi but it's pretty obvious that he ( I'm so sorry I don't wanna be disrespectful at all, I hope I use the right pronoun) wants fame at all costs, that's why he says  so much nonsense.. My problem is that he is very arrogant and passive agressive too. I just have bad vibes...meg ryan ****** face GIF

I defo get the passive-aggressive vibe from their (I don’t know what to do with the pronouns either 🤷🏻‍♂️) Insta stories... 

• Love 4

The interview is old. And he even might have been right at that moment, it's normal for people in abusive situations to be manipulated into thinking they don't need to get out, no? Maxi must have good intentions but gets carried away by all the attention, he says he's only talked to Britney twice briefly via phone but then goes around talking bl**tly on social media like he knows a lot...he looks to me like a bit of a blabbermouth. He has a little insight into Britney's life, which is way more than anyone else has, so he milks it for attention like he knows everything and speaks for Britney or Sam, which I think it's a big mistake. 

• Like 1