Do you think Britney will invite her family to wedding?

This whole engagement seems to be a really big F you to her family. I think Britney’s rebellious spirit has emerged from the grave and she’s ready for her new chapter in life. 
You know JL is all about the clout and the fact she didn’t post even a story about this huge, exciting announcement supporting her sister just really set the tone of how Britney has distanced herself from her immediate family. 

There are so many questions running through my head about how the wedding will go down, who will attend, where it will be, etc... but I truly think Britney is entering a new era of rebellion and intrigue. 

Jamie can watch the wedding on TV in the prison cafeteria.

Lynne is invited but was given a backrow seat by the trash.

Britney’s bridesmaids are Felicia, Paris Hilton, and Tinasha. 

Jamie Lynn is removed by security and placed on a psychiatric hold after trying to push her way into the wedding.

Britney and Sam wed and honeymoon in Italy now that Britney is finally able to vacation out of the country.

The end.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

I could see her eloping with her boys, Sam's sister, and maybe Matthew Rosengart as the only witnesses. I do not think that she wants a press spectacle at her wedding. Just those who truly matter to her. Maybe she or Sam will post an instagram photo or two, but I highly doubt it.

that would be like the best thank you ever if she invited Matthew