Do you think Britney will invite her family to wedding?

I doubt they will have a big wedding I think rather of a small wedding in Louisiana far from L.A where Britney feels best, or in Hawaii on the beach

Really simplistic with her cousins who she no longer sees, her brother (who will bring her to the altar) her mother, Felicia, Brett, her sons, and Sam's family of course and that's it. for Jamie and JamieLynn to be present I think it might create some tension. and I doubt Brit wants them to be here.

the wedding could take place next summer or even fall. maybe Britney would be pregnant during the wedding it would be magical with a dress like "Someday ..." where we would see her belly. they would take care of the baby then she would slowly start to return to the studio, finally a single and B10 in 2023 (it would also be the 20 years of In The Zone / album that she loves) so a good way to come back where she is had full control. and I would bet on two album name "Lioness" like her ring or "Freedom" other singles would arrive the following year much like the In The Zone era with a tour. 7 years since Glory 6 years since POM Tour The comeback or she will once again change the image of Pop Culture as in 2001.

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

They can watch pics of her wedding in prison (including her loving daddy, mommy, sister and brother)..

the other members who knew about everything should be in jail as well.. 

So it should be the best day for Britney surrounded only persons who loves her not her money <3 

I don’t think she should forgive them but it’s up for Britney of course..

• Love 2