Britney posts stunning throwback from the ‘Britney’ era

Slayer

5 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

I had always assumed (based on nothing in particular) that the Britney era was the last of the fun times. It was a grueling schedule, 3 albums/tours in 3 years, but something about her Britney era interviews seemed like she was still enjoying her meteoric rise. And then the negatives quickly started outweighing the positives.

I agree. I think she constantly talked about taking a 6 month to a year break when she was done with DWAD tour. Actually, she mentioned that at the end of "Stages, 3 days in México", if I remember correctly. And that is when she was pushed with no mercy. She was in the recording studio like 2 months after this. A few months later, the wedding annulment and it quickly came down to her constantly mentioning that she would take a break that never happened in the midst of another album, another tour. It was like sje wanted out with her knee, with Kevin, her babies and the only answer was nop. 

9 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

I had always assumed (based on nothing in particular) that the Britney era was the last of the fun times. It was a grueling schedule, 3 albums/tours in 3 years, but something about her Britney era interviews seemed like she was still enjoying her meteoric rise. And then the negatives quickly started outweighing the positives.

Hmmm, I do feel that she enjoyed this album in particular because of her wiring involvement in it a lot of her songs were personal to her plus she wanted to shed her teen image which she did though she was working a lot during these time, she was in my belief indeed enjoying it you can see any performances and she was giving it all but then the negative press happened and then the break up with JT afterwards. This era does seem to be her most personal one and she was very much into it I would maybe say the same for ITZ as well. She was enjoying her rise.